Ok hello all here goes run 4

So does fan go to filter or the other end

I wantes one to pukl air and smell out now im raging

Nah, it’ll still work, that’s what you’ve got. Traditionally it would be installed as either of the top 2 options @MeEasy posted.

Filter attaches to the fan so it sucks the smell through and dumps clean air out the vent

1 Like

No way round it then? Ive complained about it

Around what? The inline fan you have is what people use to do exactly that.

So how do i set it up to pull the air out which bitbof fan goes to filter

2 Likes

I do filter inside ttent fan outside tent. Leaves alot more room overhead for tall plants and I like to have the fan inbetween the in and the out. My fan sits ontop of my tent and I have the ducting go out to a window. Does that help?

1 Like

So if you want to go with option 4 it’s still possible with the fan you got .
Check here the picture .

Put the ducting in your tent trough one of the top holes.
Connect it to the side of the fan where it’s sucking air.
On the other side where it’s blowing out air you connect the Filter.
Both outside the tent. Like this it’s pulling the hot air from top and smell out of your tent trough the filter and it should not smell .

Hope i explained it understandable.

I am also just a new grower and if i am wrong i hope someone corrects me .

2 Likes

I wouldnt recomend having your hot air expelled into the same room your cool air is pulled from. Especially that close to the tent, your basicly recycling that air into the tent. If this is a drying tent thats ok but a veg/flowering tent needs to have the ability to cool itself from the heat it creates. If you do a push from tent into filter setup you will need to put that prefilter inside the filter. Always have a prefilter, charcoal filters clog easily and wont work right if they do.

1 Like

This. Unless you have a large space that would "cool and recharge with fresh CO2

heres mine brother

1 Like

Which bit goes to filter pic 1 or pic 2

@Aussie_autos this is my new journal for this run

There should be an arrow on the fan indicating direction of flow. If not turn it on and see which way it blows.

Place the filter on the intake side, and the ducting on exhaust.

3 Likes

Aha ok @Dclark i sort of have a journal on here its called i cant believe how much fast there growing im pretty sure thats it

I have filter inside the tent and fan outside normally but this time im going for fan and filter in the tent

Still no idea i turned it on it blows from oneside is that where filter goes

The side that blows outward will be the exhaust ducting. The side that pulls air in will be your filter.

1 Like

Perfect thats what i was stuck with

@Underthestairs the filter will not attach direct to fan i have three clips with it do i need to split ducting?