Ok. Crazy night last night. Someone please help. Update #3

So i did as you recommend. I put her in a 3.5 gallon smart pot. Thanks for the advice

under her light

No j…that’s just being SMART my friend.

Will.

1 Like

Thank you for real…

And the original top i topped it started to grow a new top

And the little black one and the little milk jug pot are the same plant. I just transplant it like the day i posted that pic. Ive been using mykos and my plant recovery time is amazing. And thanks Will

Great job rehabbing these beauties, originally l9oked like someone put the most poorly draining soil they could in there and then watered way too much.
Kudos
:v:

Here is the clone 16 days later. After some serious bending… just ph balanced distilled water. 3.5 gallon smart pot. The soil is a mix all equal parts ffof, ffhf, earthworm castings, 3 cup big chunk perlite, 2 cup hydroton, 2 cups black gold potting soil. And 2 cups ancient forest compost. Thats some really good stuff.

She doing great. I just did a two gallon flush with ro water. I kind of did a double feed of nutes in one week. But it was my compost tea mixture.

1 Like

Where do you get them Great little icons for your posts? Love "em !!

I find them all over the net. I do alot of research. Your more than welcome to click on anyone and copy the file to your fie or picture files for use later.

Will

Well the white thunder is almost done. Maybe 7 more days. Look at the purple in the leaves plant is building fat so it can come to an end. Never ever cut down a green plant.

these buds are so heavy wait for me to weigh this one.

2 Likes

This one compared to my hand

2 Likes

Flushed with 7 gallon ro water and then ran a gallon of ph balanced to match last run off of 6.2

the buds are so heavy.

1 Like

Amazing work

1 Like

Unser the glass with camera phone

1 Like

24 hrs of dark.24 more

1 Like

Being washed

2 Likes

some pics of me trimming the ladies

3 Likes