Ok.. can someone tell me what this is? Am I screwed?

You could do that. I grew a plant that I fimmed. Then I topped each of the eight resulting branches after LST. The only negative is that the new tops after the 8 toppings, ended up being a bit skinny because I didn’t give then enough time to develop before flipping to flower. Plant took it fine though. New growth was a bit slow to come in after topping so many times at once.

1 Like

When you’re thinning out the fan leaves, do you take them off all the way down at the main stem? Or just trim off the actually leafy part?

2 Likes

Where leaf stem meets plant stalk.

1 Like

Ok perfect, I’ll give her a few more days to maybe give a few other branches and new nodes a chance to grow and stretch a little bit, then I’ll take off those huge fan leaves. Maybe even top a few other branches that look like they’re growing super fast. I’m so excited, two of these plants looks like they’re going to be huuuuge in the end. The one is a little short so I raised the other two towards the light and dropped that short guy and the two main cola branches look like they grew an inch over night! So it seems to be working!

1 Like