Ok first time grower so this is my first time curing.i have my buds curing in my grove bags which is holding at 60% rh but now the grove bag site has me confused they are saying you need to sweat them after drying before you put them in grove bags this came from there site… What You’ll Need to Sweat Cannabis:
- Paper Bags
- Trimming Shears
Our Step-by-step Guide to Sweating Cannabis:
- First, cut up the branches with trimmed buds on them into sections that will easily fit into a paper bag, leaving the buds on the branches will prevent them from overcrowding and allow for airflow in the bag
- Fill a paper bag up about ¾ of the way with the buds.
- Sleeve another bag over top in the opposite direction. The paper bags will draw out the inner moisture of the vegetation and redistribute it.
- After 12 hours open the bag and let the newly drawn out moisture evaporate. You will notice the nugs on the top dry quicker then the ones on the bottom.
- Sleeve the top bag over again and flip it so the dryer buds are on the bottom now. This will pull out more moisture redistribute it to all the buds.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you notice the buds aren’t sweating out and redistributing as much moisture. From here you are ready to seal up your cannabis and start curing!