Ok 2nd time under way

Ok here goes second one under way and alreaddy looking forward to it 1x cherry grapefruit and 1x vanilla frosting both auto. Just gone Into soil 100% germination rate so far

5 Likes

I’m set to watch :bubble_tea::chocolate_bar::popcorn:
tmp(3)

Definitely here to watch the grow. Happy growing. :blush:

Thanks guys one question I have is I can’t get another hydros ts 600 so this is another option with three time the draw of the ts 600 what do u guys think of this light

Would it be better than the ts 600 I currently have or could I run both

@Kingkupa @trf @MeEasy @Underthestairs @Shaggy01 @ThermoNukePanda @Lacewing

I’m a noob especially on the indoor but I’m getting ready to start gathering indoor stuff so I’m here to learn lol

Thanks for the tag wish i was able to say for sure

1 Like

That’s ok buddy I’ve seen u giving advice alot so thought worth the tag

1 Like

Only when I know for sure my advice is solid lol …I have learned and do know a lot more than I ever imagined just from being here
But I’m very careful not to give bad advice if I can help it hahah

3 Likes

Just took a quick look at that light on Amazon and it would flower a 2x2 pretty good and a 3x3 okay I don’t know the space you are growing in

2 Likes

My tent is 2.5ft by 2.5ft but 6ft high😁

1 Like

So could run that then use the hydro too as extra wattage :joy:

1 Like

It would work for you in there, I haven’t really been looking around at lights lately so I can’t really recommend anything comparable that might be better in price or performance around the same price. Of course you can spend more and get more

2 Likes

@dbrn32 is very knowledgeable with lighting. Maybe he has time to advise.

4 Likes

Thanks Mr easy and ny don it’s currently in auction at £1.99 so I’m watching it it has to be easy on electric as well hence why I can’t use hps or mh

2 Likes

Yeah wish I could be more help but newbie and working on my own lighting issues, but @Covertgrower should be able to help us and @dbrn32 is the light guy I would listen to them

3 Likes

I would wait for dbrn32 he’s better at this than me.

5 Likes

Thank covert feel free to stick around

2 Likes

I also am a retarded panda, and so I also suggest waiting for dbrn lol

3 Likes

Lol thanks bro

Oh well if you can get it for that kind of price that’s a no brainer, I missed the whole auction thing. It will work in your size tent

2 Likes