Oil For Sleeping

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

"I have been using a dark Indica oil for sleeping for the past 3 years. I have to keep using more all the time to get to sleep. It seems I am now saturated with oil and am trying to stop taking it for a while. I seem to be going through a withdrawal from it and did not know that it was going to do that to me. Do you have any suggestions about this situation that might be helpful to rectify this situation. I want to be able to sleep but am now apprehensive about using the oil anymore.
I would appreciate any information you could send my way about this type of problem. "

Rotate through different strains

4 Likes

Fever is correct, you have developed tolerance to this specific product…
You need to rotate not only strains , but also types of medicine…
Everytime I make a new batch for myself ( have the adhd, insomnia, severe shoulder and low back pain)
I use slightly different formula.
Alcohol, glycerine, agave nectar, honey…those are some types media I use for extraction ( hot or cold, that depends on what I am making)

Strains I work for creating sleep aid :

Blueberry, northern light, afhani/pakistani hash plant, strawbery cake, OG Kush,CBD Og…I also let a few ounces of gold leaf bud on plant to all amber…THC degrades to CBN whic acts as good sleep alcaloid…

Also I extract Valerian root and Chamomile flower and will be adding this to some of my formulas…that should help in keeping sleep when the pot efects wears off in middle of a night …

Also you should try different THC : CBD ratios…

4 Likes

You will develope tolerance to any pharmaceutical sleep and paid aid you get at doctors too…
You will not believe the amount of pills I ended up taking just to be able to move on…:sob::sob::sob:

I popped once 25 ibuprofens Pm and still did not sleep…just puked my gutts…

Thats when I decided to give MJ plant look…:wink:

Its a journey, good luck !

6 Likes

Try another strain.

Change the strain.

1 Like