Ohio Growers Unite

Yep, you can’t swap phone numbers or any personal information unless you pay for it. Smh

That’ll have to wait for me then … bummer

I sure hope to see the amendment on the ballot in November. It would allow adult recreational use up to an ounce in ones possession. We could grow 6 plants, only 3 can be in flower. It’s a step in the right direction :v::green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Yep it would be great if it made it to the ballot!
Thanks for the info
The issue I see is that the republican lead government tends to resist these types of things. Wish Kasick was still governor as what’s his face doesn’t seem to me to support these types of things but maybe it will make it. Changing the state’s constitution is a big hurdle.
Fingers crossed

1 Like

We need to get rid of Portman and the rest of the no good bunch and we will have a better chance. Anymore it seems stupid that marijuana is absolutely illegal and yet there are 13 bars in my downtown area and people can be found at almost any of them getting wasted every night

2 Likes

the only thing stoners do is wait for the stop sign to turn green… I dare anyone to say they never did that!

3 Likes

Fkin hilarious
Hadn’t heard that one in a long time thanks for the laugh

1 Like

no prob umm i just did that again in town

I just never stop…just got back from a walk…that’s what I was thinking

1 Like

Another buckeye grower taps in. Am trying my hand at autos and indoor grow for first time. I have a grow journal but thought I would run this by you all. My ww autos are at 29 days old and are about 14 inches tall. Nice and fat and green. I know when I grow sativa strains in my greenhouse just before they go into flower they start to get the SMELL!. Have not seen any pistils yet but my whole house now smells like a weed factory. With autos is this a fair sign they are close to pre flower. Will post new pics on my journal next week. They have doubled in size since my latest pics about a week ago. Grow green and bleed scarlet and gray.

3 Likes

Hey Dave
Yea sounds like they are getting close to starting flower to me…IE flower sites to follow shortly
Increased smells and that rapid growth.
They do what they want when they want.
Autos = cats
Photos = dogs
Last grow had 3 strains and 3 of each Autos and they all were different with flowering and finishing times.

Smell ya later

1 Like

Kinda thought so just wanted a second or third opinion kinda like going to the doctor. Had a Maine Coon cat and yes he did what he wanted to when he wanted.

2 Likes

Wanted to share my journal with my fellow state mates! In case you haven’t peeled it already. Super grateful for all the amazing help I’ve already received for what is basically my first actual grow

4 Likes

Hey friends, just want to say please be safe and make sure you are taking care of yourselves during this chaotic period. Be kind when you are out and be helpful if you can. Also remember even if you are younger and healthy it’s all of our responsibilities to watch who we are coming in contact with. Stay green!

Just want to share around all the platforms I am on, I work along side people with compromised immune systems and I would hate to see any of them or anyone I know get sick due to someone being negligent or just not thinking… thanks

5 Likes

I just wanted to reach out to anyone that may be in need or will be soon during this crazy situation about a flu.
If anyone is in need of medicine even if they currently don’t have funds etc I have way more than I need and am willing to share some for those needing to truly medicate. If your just about getting high that’s ok too but I don’t feel that need would be at the top of the list.
I am willing to drive and meet somewhere in between within reason.
I live in the Akron area and would meet someone in need to help out.

Stay safe

8 Likes

That’s so kind of you. I am not in need but just want to say it warms my heart to see such generosity. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for being so kind … we all need to do what we can right now and it makes me even more appreciative of this group and forum to know people have people in mind

3 Likes

Got to love them folks in Akron… more so if your from North HIll… :sunglasses:

1 Like

North hill… DeVitis Market Baby!
If ya like Italian food

Not from there originally from Kenmore…Off of East Ave

Skydiver thanks for the offer. Can I take you up on this? I am new to Ohio, since last august. I am on the ohio state registry. I have exceed my 90 supply but I have no idea how that happen?? The board of Pharm here in Ohio made these rules extreme difficult to understand. I have PTSD, and a retired veteran. I do have funds available. Please reach out and help me secure some medicine, I beg of you.