Oh no! White powdery mildew (WPM)?

Is this WPM like I think it is? Any salvaging these plants. Thingsbwere really sailing along smoothly until we got a week or 2 of cooler wet weather. I had these inside the night before last and put them outdoors yesterday AM, didnt notice any white spots. They stayed out overnight and this morning I noticed not only the white mildew spots but also alot more purple showing up in the buds and leaves. Should I try to clean up the mildew and move them into my tent for the last few weeks of flower or will being inside just make it spread easier? Right now 3 of 4 plants are clearly affected.

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? Outdoor, 4 plants

Origin of seeds? Online

Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Feminized autoflower

Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? Filtered Tap.

PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? 6.2-6.4ph, 2500ppm

Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. FFHF/FFOF mixture

Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Fox Farms

What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? Temps dropped very quickly the last week or so went from roughly 80/65 to 70/45. A few pf the colder nights I brought the plants inside to keep them warmer.

What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? Variable outdoors

You can spray her with a peroxide mix under leaves also. I would check close for pests, too.

1 Like

Looks like powdery white mildew but not too bad yet.

Make a 50/50 mixture of 3% hydrogen peroxide and water and spray down the plants. Stay on top of it, spraying every day for the next 4-5 days

You’ll also have to do a wash after harvest, but you should plan to do that regardless.

2 Likes

Appreciate the replys I did the first 50/50 peroxide spray and going to grab some plant fungicide at TSC tonight. I also moved them back inside, with the weather cooling off and forecasted nights in the 40s I decided I’m going to finish them in my tent. Hopefully the stable dryer environment along with some TLC I can save these girls!

1 Like