🤦🏻‍♀️ OH NO! Not Again?!?

Woke up this morning to put the girls outside, and I noticed something of a worry!! IS THIS ‘ANOTHER’ BOY!?!? I placed it away from the others just in case. Anyone agree? Is this a make/hermi?
PS: at what point can the males pollinate the females? After looking at this plant, could he of pollinated any of my girls he was growing with?? Or he still too young to if caused me any trouble?

Looks like a couple pollen sacs (it gets blurry trying to zoom in). They aren’t open so shouldn’t need to worry about it pollinating anything yet.

2 Likes

Damn you got good eyes Bobby!!! It sure does look like 2 lil sacs but I don’t wanna believe it. They seem disproportionate in size but that’s them…get another pic or 2 up

2 Likes

Lol, god left out my ability to see colors well but blessed me with clarity.

2 Likes

Ooooo weee… Big ol’ fat sacks… He’s way early on in flower though. Shouldn’t be any pollination going on at this point.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the confirmation! Disappointing as it is, it’s great to have a group of people to rely on for advice and support :+1:
~ 2 out of 4 left , hope the last 2 younglings feminize :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like