Oh no! I snapped off a flower!

I am rather hamfisted and snapped off a flower. I did the best i could with it. :grin: made a lovely little center piece.

4 Likes

Thats a real bummer but how did you know what my favorite flower was? Lmao i hope the rest of them are alright

2 Likes

You’ll do worse than that before you’re done. LOL dont sweat it, it happens.

2 Likes

Im not concerned in the slightest by it and yes i have done worse and will absolutely do worse again. Lol I don’t consume any of it and neither does my wife. This is going to sound weird but i grow it because it’s pretty and i like the way it smells while it’s growing. This may be viewed as blasphemy here but i may just start clipping off flowers randomly and making flower arrangements out of them.:thinking:

4 Likes

Wish we were neighbors! LOL

3 Likes

Nah, I grow for my mother in law, not much of a smoker myself. Several of us grow for a therapeutic pastime, or to help friends and family out. I am getting to the point where I’m going to have to start giving it away or get another refrigerator for deep storage.

3 Likes

If you need my address let me know @Graysin :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol thats so true

1 Like

It is extremely therapeutic. I often find myself just gazing upon the plant and pondering. It also has made my son extremely interested in botany. Its cute hes doing all this ‘research’ on plants.
We are starting a dwarf lemon tree from seed as a fun little project for him. Will probably be a tent mate until it gets bigger. He also thinks it is Japanese maple we are growing :shushing_face: lol

4 Likes

Therapy is one of my reasons. I spend alot of time with my girls as they grow. Allows me to focus on something pure and simple instead of the weirdness the world has to offer.

5 Likes

Collateral damage, I expect 10% loss due to damage, rot, or oops…happy gardening

1 Like

@Glitch I do not imbibe either. I never enjoyed the effects.

But I do love gardening! And family and friends reap the rewards (only if they help trim) :grinning:

3 Likes