Oh No ! Am I going to kill the babies?

@appleyardjr267 DWC She has tons of nice white roots already just worried that I may have stressed her out .

1 Like

@Lostscuba DWC

@MattyBear I sure hope so. After losing the first ones I only started two this time around and the one is a runt. Of course the fan got the pretty girl . :smirk:

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 @Viktor7 @basementstealth @Familyman
Do any of you use LST if so when do you start?

1 Like

Will definitely stunt her sort a few days but she will survive and grow I’ve done but everything I can wrong this grow and mine still survive.

1 Like

oh nice. i think shell be ok. i wouldnt worry. actually i just started doin lst last night. the pic i posted was before i tied my main branches down. i seen people start real early.

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 I want to try it out even though this is my first ever grow. Yours are absolutely beautiful and have given me great hope. :grin:

thanks. when i topped it early it focused on bushing out plus the genetics is bushy too. what strain are you growing?

1 Like

i topped it after 3 set of leaves

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 Black cream
I had Northern lights x big bud going, but had two deaths in the family two days apart and left them with a sitter. I came home from being out of town and they were all dead. So I started over 2 weeks ago.

@appleyardjr267 are you growing autos?

did they die from too much water or not enough?

no photos. imma get autos soon though

1 Like

im growing cheese

2 Likes

I grew it last time was pretty good cheese

If I can see a branch longer than my pinky it gets bent tied etc.

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 Too much, she drowned them all.

1 Like

yea its really easy to do. i learned that quick. now i use the picking up the pot method. when its light i water. i learned that here and i havent over watered since. you wanna keep watering so bad but it does more harm than good

3 Likes

@appleyardjr267 I am doing DWC and she was too watering . She figured since the tops were dry they needed water.

1 Like

yea ive never grown dwc. so i dont know how that it. i think ill stick tp soil lol. cool i just ordered some cheese autoflower and some gold leaf 50% off

2 Likes