Oh No ! Am I going to kill the babies?

Okay so I had a mishap today while in the garden. The fan fell and chewed holes in the bottom two leaves of the biggest plant. They are barely two weeks old and I cut the two damaged leaves off. Will this stress out the plant and kill it? Is there anything I can do to help it survive? @MattyBear @basementstealth @Viktor7 @GreenJewels @Lostscuba @Familyman

2 Likes

if it still has fan leaves at the top itll be ok i believe. the fan leaves it does have will still soak up the light

As long as it’s not decapitated your good.

1 Like

@appleyardjr267
I hope so I am just sick that I could not catch the fan quick enough.

2 Likes

Pics are a good idea

You’ll be fine.

1 Like

@familyman @basementstealth
It was only the bottom two leaves/ first set of jagged leaves.

I wouldn’t worry

1 Like

i topped mine at 2 weeks and over watered twice so ripped off the curled yellow bottom and its thriving now and bushy.

1 Like

@basementstealth
Think it will make a difference that they are autos?

2 Likes

@appleyardjr267 I hope to have your good luck. :sunglasses:

1 Like

mines only a month and a day. no i dont think it will make a difference

2 Likes

@appleyardjr267 wow beautiful , I feel much better now. Thank you I really needed to see that.

It’s ok she wi come back take care of her :innocent:

1 Like

no prob. im a newby too but learning alot and i come to realize they can go through alot and pull through just fine.

1 Like

Nice u using dwc or soil

1 Like

im using soil.

1 Like

I had a fan drop on one of my AK47 autos twice in a 48 hour span last year. One of the falls took of an entire branch. The plant finished up just fine. You’ll be ok :v::bear:

5 Likes

She’s okay no harm done. At that age they are tender but in about 2 weeks you can drop a brick on them and they recover! LOL…:+1:t2:

1 Like

@Newbrn what are you growing in? jw.

1 Like