Oh my it is the June 2021 BOM contest, The heat is on!

Beautiful bud. Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on your entry into the BOM Hall of Fame!!!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s truly whatā€™s up My Brother and congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon::tada: beautiful bud as always! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hey Doggy what a fantastic outcome! Congrats to you Sir! Plus everyone elseā€™s beautiful submissions!

7 Likes

Another Hall of Fame Recipient congrats and welcome to the club Brother @Bulldognuts . Love the fact you have found such enjoyment from growing for anotherā€™s benefit. Hope the wife is feeling good

12 Likes

I had saw earlier where you were a 3 time winner. So, much respect for you my friend. The wife got up this morning singing the praises of CBD :+1:

13 Likes

@Bulldognuts Congrats! A well deserved win.

2 Likes

Congrats mate, well done.

2 Likes

Congrats! :+1:

2 Likes

Wanted to let everyone know, Latewood just contacted me to ask about what 5 seeds I was interested in. The Blueberry CBD has been great for wifeā€™s issues, so Iā€™m going to give OG Kush CBD feminized a try. Once again I want to thank everyone and encourage everyone to keep entering BOM. Unfortunately itā€™s the end of the BOM for me, but will keep supporting contest in the future :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

19 Likes

Congratulations!:partying_face: I havenā€™t been on much lately! Still looking for a landing place! better late than never! Does this make you a hall of fame member?

3 Likes

Sorry @latewood I thought I was congratulating Mr. @Bulldognuts. Is there a hall of fame? Anyway must have been hišŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

If you get 3 wins, you get retired from BOM. I think they call it Hall of Fame to soften the Blow of not being able to enter again :grin::sweat_smile::rofl: It would be cool to have a thread listing everyone That has won three times, a virtual Hall of Fame. Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s a list of people somewhere, that has won 3 times.

8 Likes

Working on it. The list is small, but we figured we could do little something for you.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll take my second place finish with pride losing to that Gorgeous bud @Bulldognuts

8 Likes

Congratulations nice and Frosty !

1 Like

Congrats Doggy!! A gorgeous bud and the Hall of Fame!! Sweet accomplishment mi hombre. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
U sooo deserve this.
And @Carpenter , u were a close 2nd imho. Im still drooling over that Blackberry Kush. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Yeah Rob, I am planning to build theBOM Hall of Fame page. Perhaps you can work on it with me and we can knock it out more quickly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can help.

5 Likes

I know. We work good together. It is funny, I was in PM with BDNuts and I was thinkingā€¦I need to build the Hall of Fame, then I came here and you all were discussing it. Pretty cool timing :wink:

7 Likes