Oh boy how I want to drop some beans! (beans dropped)

lol,i’m about to transplant my last compulsive grow…lol
i had enough going already,but got some bran-new ones and it was on again…lol

5 Likes

There can never be enough

1 Like

So it begins! I just finished putting seeds into wet paper towels in zip lock bags and into the dresser draw. So just waiting for some tap root action now. Well now I need to go and setup the nursery.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Laurap @Willd @dbrn32 @Screwauger @SmoknGranny @Rugar89 @BIGE @North_East_Newbie @NTMAREMACH

12 Likes

Sweet! Looking to see all that work pay off for sure!

1 Like

Pictures & more pictures please as I’m living vicariously through you and others until I get going :grimacing:

1 Like

Congrats on getting everything ready and dropping beans! Floors look really nice, great job man!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the compliments. So got the nursery setup. Haha

Here your pics @SmoknGranny

7 Likes

Thanks my sweet friend :hugs: I’m a visual person so I do appreciate you sharing!

2 Likes

Nnnnn-ice! @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

So nothing yet well haven’t checked yet but it has been almost 48hrs. I got everything just about ready. Just got to pH some water for spray bottle. The grow room will get a test run just have to pick up a few things but the nursery is ready to go and I am ready to go as well.

3 Likes

Checked the seed At about 50 - 55 hrs and the blackberry kush had about an 1/4 in tap root. The Gold leaf, chocolope and blue dream all cracked and could see a white tip. So they all went into solocups with fox farm ocean forest. They all are sprayed down with pH water.

So looking into another pH meter. Don’t want to break the bank. I have one now that it took a few times before it was calibrated. So I would like to get a second one so to check. Like I say it was throwing some off numbers but it eventually calibrated. Any recommendations ??

4 Likes

Apera.

I’d also like to add that this is getting way to organized, in the best way possible. If I didn’t have at least three issues come up unexpectedly in a new space I’m not sure what I’d do with myself. Looks like you have just about everything covered.

4 Likes

Thanks!! I like to say everything is in order as of right now. However I do know that the unexpected is on it way. I still have to test run the grow room. I tested to make sure everything worked but yet have to power it all up together.

3 Likes

I will definitely be following this as I am getting ready to start my first grow. Looks like you have all of your ducks in a row @Smokin_ernie!

1 Like

I agree with dB.
Apera ph20
Great meter

4 Likes

i’ll third that motion,at 40$

1 Like

That’s what I have and was using before ph perfect nutes.

3 Likes

Dude nice can wait yo watch this one woohoo

2 Likes

Checked this morning and nothing has popped yet. Will check before leaving for work and possible spray down. The dome has been great keep things at about 75 degrees with about 70% humidity. The only thing that I can see happening is a bit of some stretching because of how high the dome is and where the light is sitting. Just something to watch for.

I have on order pH meter from apera pH20.

5 Likes

it is a great meter @Smokin_ernie,i have had zero problems with mine…

3 Likes