Oh boy how I want to drop some beans! (beans dropped)

Whats up? I got the itch bad and wanting to start a grow!! I am almost there just a few more things to complete my shed build. However I tell you that it is very difficult not to start some beans. I must practice self control. So anyways I am planning on scrogging 4 plants. Gold leaf, blackberry kush, chocolope, blue dream. By doing the 4 plants it will give each about 2sqft of space or at least I was thinking of making a scrog for each plant that size. Then I thought I would be limiting myself with that and just make it about 3x4 for 2 plants. IDK only have done one scrogg and it was kind of make shift one because it was an after thought and really hadn’t plan on doing one but it had to be done for height issues in the tent. Well anyways just wanted to exercise my fingers and get out some thoughts. So keep an eye out for a journal maybe in a week or so. Fingers crossed!!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire @SmoknGranny @Screwauger @Laurap @BIGE @Willd @North_East_Newbie @daz49 @Rugar89

20 Likes

great line up @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

Set to “watching” SE.

Those are all strains I want to grow so eagerly awaiting the journey.
I get the “itch” part.
I planned to take a break, enjoy life a bit, clean up and plan my next grow but, not a day goes by where I don’t think about pulling out my jar of beans. Then I start in on myself, why wait, what’s the harm etc etc lol

Good going by getting it growing (your journal that is). @Smokin_ernie

7 Likes

Well my buddy just showed up so maybe if we don’t get to stoned we may get some work done.

6 Likes

Setbto watching @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

It’s exciting to plan out different grows.
I like your idea of 4 strains to get variety, although it is fun to see how far you can push one or two plants. Now I see your conundrum… I’ll be following along matter what do.

4 Likes

You may not get much done but you’ll have tons of ideas. lol

3 Likes

Set to watching and good luck once you do drop those beans!

1 Like

Watching of course! I’m super excited for you. One thing though … I have read repeatedly here and elsewhere that one scrog per plant is a lot easier in the long run. I’m working on one myself now with scraps I found in the basement. And, I finally found & ordered some autos within my budget. :grimacing:. Afghan, Tangerine cream & blueberry, I think :thinking:. Awww heck. Dang White Widow fog just set in :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!! Oh it is going to be so fun. Well it happened yup too stoned to do work. So watching some Olympics.

4 Likes

Thanks I keep looking on the seed site and find something else I want to try. Bruce banner is one on the wishlist. With white rhino as well.

2 Likes

Oh I have been thinking of was to get them started in the house but not coming up with anything. Lol

2 Likes

Just do it! :metal:

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie ,the blue dream , what height does it grow to, as the brother in-law has a blue dream grow ATM and it supposedly grows to 4m / 13ft ,and his is almost at that height.

2 Likes

Sorry not to sure how high it will grow. Last time I grew blue dream I had one plant not do so well and the other one I topped and didn’t let it get too tall. It was my first grow and using t5 lighting. That is some crazy height he got going on.

Im here with ya. Now ive gotta go back to seed store. If bruce b is there ive got to add another to wish list. Sounds like youve got a good plan! Set to watching!

1 Like

I know the seed store is so addicting so many different strains. Thanks I have been planning this for some time. I can feel it seeds will be started very soon.

I know @Rugar89 just do it. hahaha

4 Likes

Ok ok hold on just talked with the boss lady and it is a go!!! Going to make a little spot in the basement for the starter dome! The shed is just about done. Besides I imagine they will be in the dome for a bit. It will give me time to test run.

7 Likes

just couldn’t stop yourself huh @Smokin_ernie
those beans were burning a hole in your pocket!

3 Likes

Haha yes couldn’t take it something had to be done

2 Likes