OGR Strawberry Bubba - 8 plant mini sog 2x2 - 135w HLG

Hey hey hope everyone is doing well. I took a break from my grow for a bit. Veg lights are back on as of today!

Grabbed 8 clones of OG Raskal’s Strawberry Bubba (Strawberry Cough x Bubba Kush) from an old head who has had it for a while. Looks to be the more Bubba leaning pheno (fatter leaves as opposed to skinny) but even these babies smell like fresh strawberries. Supposed to be a 45 day flower and done. Will have to just see for myself :wink:

I am planning to do this round in 1 gallon fabric pots, with Floraflex caps and a drip system with a tiny pump feeding them once a day. 8 plants in a 24"x24" space, SOG style.

Just transplanted tonight into 50/50 mix of FFHF and Perlite, with a little sip of watering in.

Will start them on some light Roots Organics nutes this week.

Blessings

3 Likes

Way to get after it! Best of luck with this one!

3 Likes

That’s going to be tight, I love it!

2 Likes

I have been debating whether or not to mother a plant and then clone her out to do a SOG in my 3x3. Im watching, good luck brosky, happy growing!!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey everyone. Sorry I havent posted a follow up. Those genetics were bunk. I tossed them a few weeks in. New setup coming soon :wink: