Og kush slow grow

A question from a fellow grower:

Imgrowing some OG KUSH that igot from you and iI love them however I’m having trouble getting them to grow. There not getting slot of leaves. Any suggestions?

I just got a few CFL lights. There doing slot better but not very many leaves, is this normal? There about 6 weeks old. When do I start the flowering stage? What kind of fertilizer would you recommend? I’m using the dynamite tomato fertilizer now but I think of Kush hates it lol. I love the seeds tho

1 Like

I’ve never grown og kush,but at 6 wks i would think things would be looking better. has he started any 1/4 nutes? done any transplanting? something is holding them back…genetics? maybe they start slow then flourish. maybe a support ticket needs to be filled out for more info…:smiley:

2 Likes

Did you prune those? They won’t grow without leaves to photosynthesize light

I don’t remove any leaves and I was getting about 3 ounces per plant

There’s a support ticket here that asks some basic information that will help people help you better, it’s on the main page if you’d like to fill one out

• best wishes

3 Likes

I’d like to know what is the temperature?

1 Like

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile