OG Kush from ilgm

I track my seeds, should be here today, yeah!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy the grow

1 Like

I will, for sure

@monkman

1 Like

5 Likes

And we’re off and growing

1 Like

congrats on your new seeds and good luck. thanks for the tag, set to watching

Enjoy your seeds. I grew a OG Kush auto my last grow now it’s in jars curing.

4 Likes

I’ve been off the forum for about 1 1/2 years using seeds from off the street weed. I did a lot of experiments in trimming,lst, fimming and topping. Can’t scrog in my room, can’t reach back side of it. I learned a lot of dos and donts. Don’t get me wrong I grew some real good weed. So now I’m back with some good seeds to grow. My biggest problem was over thinking everything. The last year and a half taught me not to be. The more I learn seem like the less I know. looking forward to is grow. Real excited about this grow. We shall see. Just grow the grow.

4 Likes

It would be a good idea to clone now that you have great genetics - if you don’t already. Just food for thought.

3 Likes

this is precisely why i wanted to learn to grow pot, it is open ended and you can always learn more!

i think 90% of new growers do this. i don’t fret at all any more now that i have 3 and a half grows under my belt. there is always a chance to back slide a little bit in execution but as with math, you are building on previous knowledge. you learn add and subtract, multiplication and division, then algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.

2 Likes

Actually I been growing for over 10 years , must be the virgo coming out in me. As a perfectionist I take it to heart

3 Likes

to me, in life, there is art, and there are skills. growing anything is an art. same with being a doctor. you can develop skills, but to be great at it depends on developing your art. which is why i will only ever be a journeyman grower

2 Likes

it seems that i remember something about 10,000 hours of effort to develop “master” skills at anything

1 Like

Journeymen is good!

1 Like

At 66 years old, don’t think i got that much time lol.

2 Likes

for skilled trades it is apprentice, journeyman, electrician, master electrician

lol at 67 in 10 days i will be happy if i become a strong journeyman in a couple of years, i still consider myself an apprentice after two years but i’m getting close to a neophyte journeyman :wink:

Grow on brother

1 Like

I just learned what the og stands for, og kush came about in northern California years ago. I figure a group of surfers got together came up with the strain, it stands for ocean grown.

4 Likes