OG Kush flower two weeks old today

This depends which plant you’re referring to, you have several. Some I veg and some in flower. The ones in flower should have a higher PPM. The ones in veg should have a lower ppm. @Kentishlion

Hi

Sorry should of explained more the ones in question are the ones in flower
The girls in veg are in a different grow room tent

Just one more question in the flower tent I have one 600w hps light, I do have another would in benefit the flowers to put in the other 600w HPS light in as well?

What you’ll need do, is check the PPM going in, which you did. Be sure to check the run off afterwards. This will tell you if your plant is hungry, or not absorbing all of the nutrients. @Kentishlion

As for the flowering tent, extra light never hurts. What size tent are you in? A single HPS is good for about 3x3 for flowering. As long as you can maintain good temperatures I would put extra fixture in the tent, for additional coverage.
If your coverage is good, I don’t think you need the extra electricity bill. But hey, I don’t pay it. Lol.

Thanks mr covertgrower (or miss/mrs), I did put the extra light in on Friday after drowning the girls and checking the runoff, then been away for the weekend. Just got in and checked the girls and omg the flowers look like the have doubled in size.
In going to add some water/nutrients tomorrow
Do you mean once I put the nutrients leave it for a day or two then do another runoff to check?
Also when I said I’ve been putting only the recommended dose per litre that’s on the bottle of nutrients and it’s reading well below 600 PPM should I add more to bring it up to 600 PPM?

1 Like

This depends on how they’re responding. If you don’t have nutrient burn, you’re doing good. If they’re not yellowing, you’re also doing good. @Kentishlion

Thank you all taken on board :+1:

Hi
Only on one of the girls (OG Kush) noticed yesterday a number of leaves are turning yellow now, this is one of the plants that wash drowned with plain filter water last Friday, I drowned it again yesterday with filtered water again with 5.8 PH I tested runoff ppm 673 and PH 5.5. I wouldn’t mind your input into what I do next?
Do I what until she drys out and then add nutrients?

Bring ph up to 6.2-6.5 for proper nitrogen uptake in soil.
Unless it’s the ones in flower. You didn’t specify. @Kentishlion and pictures are priceless.

Hi

Yes it’s the ones on flower,
So is 5.8 ok for the girls in flower?

I’ve also been 5.8 PH to the babies in the nursery as well, so should I ph the babies to 6.2 to 6.5?

Thanks for all this information it really is helpful

Also I’m growing in coco if that makes a difference

Coco makes a difference. Your number of 5.8 is good. @Kentishlion

Just an update on my nursery MKUltra, LSD and LA Confidential 6 weeks from seedlings still in veg as I have now room in flower room yet, my question is how long can I kept the in veg for without damaging them@ @Covertgrower @Bubblehead @SlowOldGuy @dbrn32 looking at my flowers the look about 10 days to two weeks from harvest

3 Likes

Sorry That was meant to say no space in flower room yet

2 Likes

You can veg a plant indefinitely really. The issue you’re going to run into is that they will want to grow up relatively quickly when crowded like that.

2 Likes

like dbrn said, they will grow upwards (stretching) and loose lower growth packed together,
cull out some of the smaller ones to make way for larger plants.!

go from 9 down to 6 plants, the remaining 6 will fill your space in 2 weeks.!!

2 Likes

Looks like they have you covered.

1 Like

They all covered, but that sure looks like a forest.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, but I’ve now decided to put all of the veg plants straight into the flower room today (I just can’t bring myself to cull any of them) and as the ones in late stages of flower, was my first grow I only grew 3 plants. Those 3 I’m going to put them into the veg room (they fit easily with plenty of room) and change the lighting set up to 600w HPS bulb, I’m hoping this will be ok? And the veg plants can go from 18 to 12 hours light.
One more question I notice when others talk about flower stage they say the amount of days plant as been in flower (like 25 days etc) how do you count this? I mean once I’ve put my 9 veg in flower room today is that day one of flower or do you start counting flower days from the first sign of flower and that becomes day one? @SlowOldGuy @TommyBahama @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Bubblehead thanks in advance for you time guys

1 Like

i count from day one of 12/12,
this is their actual start of the flowering stage,
physical signs of flowering come 1-3 weeks later, but they r beginning to flower from day one.!

they count auto’s from first physical signs because its the only way.

1 Like

Count from the first sign of flowering.

2 Likes