OG KUSH autoflowering

First time grower I’m gonna try my hand with og kush in a 2×2 tent. I need a lot of help an tips

6 Likes

Organic vs Synthetic Fertilizers, Flushing, Plant Lighting & More!

3 Likes

How to grow marijuana course for dummies - Growing Cannabis Indoors 101

3 Likes

Weed Grow Operation Set Up - Grow Space Options - YouTube

3 Likes

Welcome freind :grin:
Pro tip for beginners, spend a little time reading around the forum. A few things will happen.
The more time you spend, the more things will open up to you on the forum.
Check out the ILGM germination guide or use a method you all ready know well and get you seeds going.
By the time they pop you’ll be ready for the next step. Long as you start you a journal here and people be around daily if not instantly if and when something goes wrong.
Many are very good about helping at every little step, not sure about some ? Just ask, someone has been through it at some point.

Good choice though :ok_hand: love me some kush :grin:

3 Likes

Download the photone app and check your DLI.

1 Like

Welcome aboard and good luck.

Happy growing

1 Like

Welcome! @Free

You’ve come to the right place.

I’ve learned tons on here and had a successful first grow of 4 autos based on advice read and given. Couldn’t have done it without it.

Please also read you some random threads… amazing what these growers know and do with their practical knowledge.

Let the LOVE of growing marijuana begin for you too!!!

2 Likes

I’ll just say it’s a lot about proper soil, proper lighting, and heat management. Of course nutrients is important as well, but you could start with something simple like maxigro/maxiBloom. Once your comfortable you have those first three handled, proceed. Without having those top three things figured out, you’re wasting your time and money.

2 Likes

If you have not bought your tent yet try to get one at least 60 inches and welcome

1 Like