These are my finals questions , besides the ph tester what else should I get I will be going to my hydroponic store and grabbing everything I need for a better setup for everything what is recommended. Thanks .
@Myfriendis410 should I flush it ?
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Give me the particulars again?
I would trim everything off in last picture
@HornHead what do the leaves mean though ? What should I get from the hydro store, I need to get a ph tester , other than that would should be a good thing to get so she can revive a little more
The reason for trimming the lower 1/3 I’d because your light penetration is not the best. The plant will spend energy on lower stuff that won’t add up to much. Cut it off so that energy gets used up top. You could probably lower your lights next time in veg. Your node spacing is too far
How about filling out the Support Ticket?
I will be really trying to get known seeds and a better setup I haven’t done much practicing this is my first plant. I am trying to learn more
@HornHead Okay cool thank u for that tip !
@Myfriendis410 I thought I did I’m sorry !!!
- What strain, used random seeds I don’t know
- Method: Organic soil , ffof to be exact
- Vessels: pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - not applicable
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - not applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor -indoor
- Light system- sunsystem 150w
- Temps; Day, 89 Night high 70s
- Humidity; Day, 32 Night haven’t checked
- Ventilation system; No
- AC, n/a
- Co2; No
Anything I should get let me know today I will be going to the hydroponic store to buy things I need and really get into growing and I will be buying seeds as well that are known I know I probley didn’t fill it out the best but things will be changed
Ph meter. ph is very important. Also tds meter comes in handy too
What that stoner said haha!
PH up and down. 7.0 standard reference solution. Pick up some mycorrhizai (Mycos) to add to soil.