Off to a rough start

What root stimulator are you using great white shark or something else , cause I only growed in a 1 gallon and a 3 gallon and my last 2 plants looks 3 times bigger than your plant in the photo and it never root bounded .

I donā€™t use root stimulators only advanced nutrients believe it or not Iā€™ll upload pictures when I get rid of her you seem like a non believer lol and the one in the picture is about 5ā€™6" tall Iā€™m 6ā€™1 and she is all the way up to the bottom of my chin

1 Like

Iā€™m a believer , I just never seen any of my plants become root bound but one and Iā€™m not saying you lying , the plant in the photo just donā€™t look as big as my last 2 plants is what Iā€™m saying . But I can believe what you say , not doubt it but you really donā€™t have much to prove to me brother , Iā€™m only stating comparing my 1 gallon and 3 gallon to a 20 gallon tote , that plant should be a monster , but I used advance nutrients also , plus ILGM nutrients , fox farm nutrients , general hydroponic nutrients , the recipe of success nutrients , Techna flora nutrients and just bought terpernator I think , plus Dutch master , humbolt golden tree , and I have a new line that I have not tried yet is all Iā€™m saying , but I donā€™t doubt no man on his word , I just could not understand how a plant would root bound in 20 gallons of space , thatā€™s more impressing than doubting , hell that is really great if you root bounding in 20 gallons .

Ok misinterpreted on my behalf lol , Iā€™ll still have to upload it and show you also put it here for others, and brother you and I use all the same nutrients I feed mine twice a week though lol and Iā€™ll get a full sized picture tonight when she wakes up. And yea no kidding 20 gallons of dirt is a hell of a lot more than 1-3 gallons of dirt lol, believe me when I seen it the first time I was dumbfounded I could ponder of they were really roots or not lmao

Do you use Superthrive?
If you do when do you start it
-thanks

And originally They drink 6-7 gallons of water per plant per week lol they drink alot

I do not only advanced nurients And Roberts but you could start super thrive around there 7th-8th set of leaves

Because of whatā€™s in super thrive , I only used super thrive either before I transplant or right after and thatā€™s it , cause of that one chemical thatā€™s in it , and I only know that by watching the medical marijuana story on one of them channels one night , it was title medical marijuana the cure of cannabis I think , but it was like three episodes on how canabbis can benefit the human body that has different diseases . Did any of you know that a women breadt milk has cannabinoids in it to help the nursing baby hunger and also relax to calm them , yeah it shocked me when I reed that on yahoo news .

2 Likes

I agree Yoshi, I used it from seedlings through veg but stop in flower

Lol hey thatā€™s a great time to use, @Paranorman yoshi has the right idea use right after transplanting, and @yoshi very interesting kinda like the human body naturally produces cannabanoids lol

Hey google it itā€™s a real fact , I was like wow in the great milk , so babyā€™s be on that loud from the nipples !!!

3 Likes

Lmfao that was a good one yoshi, haha thanks for the laugh that was much needed

1 Like

How in the hell did I miss this conversation. Lol
Ya Yoshi he sent me a pick because I was a nonbeliever. And Iā€™ll tell you whatā€¦ I couldnā€™t believe my eyesā€¦unbelievable my friend.
Im trying to pick his brains on this on toā€¦
Lmao

B Safe
Will

Hahaha lmfao you guys wonā€™t get that one well you might @garrigan62 lmao and you too @yoshi ill spill the beans eventually. You guys crack me up

2 Likes

I love reading your guys conversations. :grinning::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

Lmao whatā€™s up buddy

1 Like

@JJ.chronic.clones

We have been known to ham it up around here.
I would go to the lounge more offen, but I canā€™t seem to get drinkā€¦lmao

B Safe
Wilo

2 Likes

Lmao we will find our way thereā€¦eventually lol

1 Like

Majiktoker I been around a few blocks , but I know if you have roots that big you doing something top secret , but you western boys been at this a long time before us central boys and southerners . But in my time you sowed your seeds in and hope they grow , leave a few trail markers and go back in 6-7 months for the pickings if the deer or wild game left you any ?

2 Likes

Yea i have my secrets lol im holding out for now, you and @garrigan62 will be the first 2 I share with lol and as for the woods Iā€™m back every 3 days lol do my weekly rounds. Lmao last year I hid them well enough I couldnā€™t even find my own crop lol, I walked around For 5 hours and finally found them, that wonā€™t happen this year, I have a certain water hole marked with a running spring right next to it and itā€™s about a 6 mile hike in the woods along with a 20 minute drive

1 Like