Odor Remedies? Help!

Wanting to know, what are the best thing to decrease odors? I walk into my house and can smell the grow. I simply dont want it to be so noticeable! Any ideas?

1 Like

Get yourself a inline fan and carbon filter

4 Likes

Yep. And make sure its pulling sir thru the filter.

1 Like

If you have got the carbon filter exhaust system setup right with negative pressure inside the tent. with no leaks on exit side of fan . At that point all odor should be getting filtered. You might share a picture for more help thanks

1 Like

The fan and filter are great to remove odors if you’re growing in an enclosed area.
Ona gel may be used to help cover up scent if you’re not

2 Likes

I have all of that. I need more

Are you growing in a tent, or enclosed room?

1 Like

I’m with @DankGunslinger @Drinkslinger we need more information on your set up. I have a 3x3x6 foot tent with a 6 inch fan and filter that moves upwards of 350 cubic feet of air a minute. I don’t have any smell unless I open the tent door.

2 Likes

Same that’s why I’m asking. @Bubblehead

2 Likes

Im in two tents currently. Having issues with humidity levels during flower, so the hubs has the small tent opened. The large tent is holding 14 plants, a 6 inch fan and filter. The small tent had 2 in flower. Majority of the odor is from that one. Yes we have a dehumidifier too.

Are the 2 tents in an enclosed area? If so that should serve as your “lung” room. You should have a dehumidifier powerful enough to be able to keep the rh in that room at 35%. Your intake fans should be sized appropriately for the tents. That way you can keep your tents zipped up, and the filtered intake fans will keep the tent rh, and temps steady as well as eliminating any odors.