Odd White Widow flower

Dear all,

First of all, I just want to say your support staff is AMAZING! And your products are top-notch. My final white widow plant is ready to harvest, and every plant before this has been great. Except for some beginners mistakes, we still ended up with a nice yield overall.

This last plant had the look of our biggest yet and I have been eagerly awaiting the harvest. Oddly, though, this plant didn’t produce trichomes like the previous plants. I have NO idea what I did differently and I don’t want to replicate the same mistake with Mr. Bergman’s Gold Leaf (which is week 4 of flower and is looking STUPENDOUS!). I am attaching photos of previous white widow from the same batch of seeds and the latest for comparison. Any advice your people could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a great day! I LOVE GROWING MARIJUANA!!

3 Likes

There’s a lot of things that could cause one random plant not to produce trichomes like others. Genetics for one, could just be different phenotype. Environmental factors can play large roll too. Like maybe this plant was right in front of a fan or heater? Something like that would be most likely as far as I know, but I’m sure there are other possibilities as well.