Odd circular leaves

Soil outdoor grow blue cheese fem seed from ILGM about 4 months old in a 20 gallon fabric pot. The other day I noticed an odd shape in my plant. Some leaves appear to be growing in a circle.

Here is what she looks like from afar.

Any ideas why? Is it something I should be concerned with?

2 Likes

Those are some interesting leaves! First time I’ve seen that. Do they stay that shape or do they develop like normal leaves?

1 Like

@AfgVet there you have me. This is only been a couple of days. I was hoping others have seen it. I will keep looking at them. So far they haven’t changed. A Google search found very little but one reference to revegging, but this girl has been outside.

1 Like

Sorry no help. They look really neat tho!

1 Like

Did you happen to put her out before the days were long enough to keep her in veg? More than say 14 hours of day light? A slight revenging is possible. My brother in law is dealing with that now, on the east coast

1 Like

@AfgVet she has been out 5 weeks at least. but any light deficiency happened when she was under 2 feet tall. She is now 5 feet and those leaves are at the top.

1 Like

That’s cool! Keep us posted! Ya never know, I dig mutant plants. Look like little pinwheels.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s strange. I looked at daylight hours in MA and in May you would have been just over 14 hours so they should have been fine.

Will be interesting to see how they grow out

1 Like

This happened to us during reveg

Maybe the medicine is so strong the plant is spinning in its own infinity.

1 Like

Miss seeing your outdoor grow!!

1 Like

I am still growing. That is the blue cheese and she is doing really well I was hoping to do some landscaping but that is looking less likely as the summer begins. I have a landscaping crew supposed to be doing a new patio/fire pit area and two walkways. But the company is having trouble finding bodies to fill the job. Hopefully they will start soon and I can get that journal updated.

2 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to it!

Did you grab a clone off her?

@Thumper no I haven’t done a clone off her.

signs of reveg.

2 Likes