October BUD OF THE MONTH 2018

Where is your order #?

Order number updated.

@Hogmaster can I enter a bud from another plant but from the same order #

Absolutely but everyone needs to apparently read the rules and a lot of you do and thank you one pic of a Ilgm bud from are bank and order number it won’t be in for the prize if you can’t do as rules state not that hard thank to all of you who participate I just ask read the rules :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks I read the rules but something someone said erlier in this thread got me confused and doubting myself thanks for the reply @Hogmaster

1 Like

Super Skunk fem order #301024

24 Likes

I should have thought about this thread, closest I have is a partial picture of the top of my Amnesia Haze -
Nowhere near as pretty as some of these.

Order #292155

Placed on May 02, 2018 11:08AM

Product SKU Price Quantity Total
Amnesia Haze Autoflower - 5 seeds

Fulfilled 03 May 2018|

But WAIT!!!

Do DRIED BUDS count?

• 2nd picture taken ten minutes ago
2 Likes

@FrikkinFrank please refer to the rules for the bud of the month contest

1 Like

NOTED!
~also post edited to include order # & etc…

But it still says no where whether the bud has to be alive or dry, now does it?

~sssnnnikkkerrrezzz~

• I’m in! It’s a real entry, even if my chances are - well…

The rules are simple. 1 picture of a bud from ILGM with order number. This is not hard people. Dried or on the plant still doesn’t matter. What matters is the order numher and 1, I say again 1 picture. Go read the rules and follow them that goes for any and everyone.

6 Likes

Sensi starship

2 Likes

If they can’t read the rules they won’t be in the contest they can put all the pictures that they want but one picture dry wet whatever but order number also I just won’t put it on the list for vote

4 Likes

Here is my Gold Leaf. Grown outdoors in Cali. Order # 279289.

25 Likes

Beautiful @Jrich9607

2 Likes

Thanks @hogmaster.

2 Likes

I apologize for trying to correct anyone or inform anyone of the rules. If I offened anyone it wasn’t intentional. I will not be speaking again. You got it bud :v:

2 Likes

That is beautiful! Gonna be tough competition this month!

hey i dont think you needed to apologize. i dont have a dog in this competition, but i appreciate it when peoples follow the rules. Im glad u said something. pls dont stop participating, im not sure what was said to you, but just shake of the negativity

4 Likes

This will undoubtedly get me kicked off, but this is what was sent to me. Have a great day y’all :v:probably won’t be seeing me around after this. Good luck everyone

I think you’re taking it a little to harshly. Looking from the outside in I see from both angles. I say take a breather but don’t leave. I am a stickler for rules so I get the urge to help and point them out but online it is easy to be misunderstood. They do a pretty good job of keeping it civil here. If not this would be the same as all the other forums where trolls make it impossible for most people to get help or the answers they need. I have a few people here I’ve avoided because I don’t like their attitude… but it’s just text so maybe I’m misreading. But it’s easier to just flag and walk away.

9 Likes