October BUD OF THE MONTH 2018

It’s going to be a tough competition this time for sure!

1 Like

You can enter the same bud every month till you win if you want but after a win it’s retired till the next bud you want to enter :wink: good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the intel.

Order #228433 LA Confidential
This is what I grew with my October 2017 BOM prize winnings!

22 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme (fem)
Order #163519
Outdoor grow - 7 1/2 weeks into flowering

25 Likes

Skywalker Og outdoor order # 238221

14 Likes

Boy howdy am I glad that I don’t have to compete with this group of growers any more y’all are killing it this month . I’m really impressed with this month’s entries.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Ilgm order # 283587
Black widow

11 Likes

(Jack Herer Auto)
Order # 316122

Indoor Gorilla Grow
450watt LED
Fox Farm Nutes
Soiless Medium

14 Likes

I pic pick one not 2 @indoorman and need a number @Loneviking or it won’t count for both 1 pic per entry and order number from ILGM seed order

1 Like

Pic one picture or they don’t count

2 Likes

A number? I don’t understand the request.

an order #

1 Like

Exactly a order number from your ILGM seed order @Loneviking

I didn’t know the contest was limited to ILGM orders. Take the entry down.

Yes this is a group of friendly family members of ILGM. Personally I am very happy with their seeds and I rate them number one as a provider in information that you can follow and grow the most wonderful garden ever. Try them out and join a family of people who are there to help you.

Purple Haze order #207655

17 Likes

@Whodat66 I’m fairly certain you can’t enter the same plant 3 different times. The rules are simple and clear for eveeyone to follow. This isn’t hard people. Follow simple directions.

3 Likes

Please, one picture per entry. @NavyVet420 @Whodat66 If you don’t eliminate one of your pictures neither will count. PLEASEEEEEEEE. lol I like the first pictures by the way.

3 Likes

purple haze #311213

17 Likes