October BUD OF THE MONTH 2018

A number? I don’t understand the request.

an order #

1 Like

Exactly a order number from your ILGM seed order @Loneviking

I didn’t know the contest was limited to ILGM orders. Take the entry down.

Yes this is a group of friendly family members of ILGM. Personally I am very happy with their seeds and I rate them number one as a provider in information that you can follow and grow the most wonderful garden ever. Try them out and join a family of people who are there to help you.

Purple Haze order #207655

17 Likes

@Whodat66 I’m fairly certain you can’t enter the same plant 3 different times. The rules are simple and clear for eveeyone to follow. This isn’t hard people. Follow simple directions.

3 Likes

Please, one picture per entry. @NavyVet420 @Whodat66 If you don’t eliminate one of your pictures neither will count. PLEASEEEEEEEE. lol I like the first pictures by the way.

3 Likes

purple haze #311213

17 Likes

Where is your order #?

Order number updated.

@Hogmaster can I enter a bud from another plant but from the same order #

Absolutely but everyone needs to apparently read the rules and a lot of you do and thank you one pic of a Ilgm bud from are bank and order number it won’t be in for the prize if you can’t do as rules state not that hard thank to all of you who participate I just ask read the rules :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks I read the rules but something someone said erlier in this thread got me confused and doubting myself thanks for the reply @Hogmaster

1 Like

Super Skunk fem order #301024

24 Likes

I should have thought about this thread, closest I have is a partial picture of the top of my Amnesia Haze -
Nowhere near as pretty as some of these.

Order #292155

Placed on May 02, 2018 11:08AM

Product SKU Price Quantity Total
Amnesia Haze Autoflower - 5 seeds

Fulfilled 03 May 2018|

But WAIT!!!

Do DRIED BUDS count?

• 2nd picture taken ten minutes ago
2 Likes

@FrikkinFrank please refer to the rules for the bud of the month contest

1 Like

NOTED!
~also post edited to include order # & etc…

But it still says no where whether the bud has to be alive or dry, now does it?

~sssnnnikkkerrrezzz~

• I’m in! It’s a real entry, even if my chances are - well…

The rules are simple. 1 picture of a bud from ILGM with order number. This is not hard people. Dried or on the plant still doesn’t matter. What matters is the order numher and 1, I say again 1 picture. Go read the rules and follow them that goes for any and everyone.

6 Likes

Sensi starship

2 Likes