October 2021 Bud of the Month

8 Likes

OMG… OK, So did that girl heal? That is insane… That’s the before ? It worked rite? … Enquiringly minds are wondering?..

Thats after I cut the plant down… The branch was broken by my dog just a few weeks into flower it healed like nothing ever happened made it through flower and the cola on the end is the picture I put up for Bud of the month

5 Likes

The branch that I’m holding it by is the one that broke off

That is a great story with a super ending… makes me feel better with my 1.5 inch crack on my main stem… Shit Happens… :no_mouth: How much did you get out of that giant?

@Newbie1984 he’s telling you to tape your plant up. I’ve supercrop’d plants during Bloom and got Great Results. I always flower an extra 10 days. When you Crack/split the trunk without tearing the bark, the plant recovers faster.

So many people tell me all kinds of things OK, I will wait 1 week then I will tape it up, Use this use that … The plant looks good has not been 48 hours yet… Looks ok… I Know… :alien:

Thank You so much everyone on this site is so nice and cool… I learn the hard way as do we all in the beginning maybe, but it’s still exciting … When the planet is going nuts … I am getting a small Still too… LOL…

2 Likes

That is Excellent! … I only hope to get so good …

NICE!.. I only hope to get that close on my first grow…

2 Likes

The reason to tape it up is to protect it from infection sometimes I use aloe or honey then tape it up.

This was bent on purpose and this one broke at the stalk

4 Likes

Beautiful looking ladies and it happens to all of us…nice job

1 Like

Tape the breaks or cracks up right away. Put honey or aloe over the splits or injured area and wrap like a humans boo boo. U don’t wanna take any chances of getting infection to that messed up area. Self sticky bandage works great. I also take the water when I water the plant and soak over the area wrapped so far one of the breaks I had the worst one lol started to form some roots under the self adhesive wrap lol. Still ended up with a lovely plant I don’t think I e had any bit the one I got pissed at not make it. Lol

1 Like

Ahh after this small break and seeing what it does to that section of buds is gonna make u wanna start bending and snapping every branch u see with a bud on it lol. Helps the uptake of. Utriebts thru the stalks when u crunch the insides of the stalks. It’s like sending the nutes from a side street to the freeway after being broke. It’s an open highway for free flow

1 Like

Ya I am going to run out of room soon … I have a sauna tent may move to there … I just checked them out still green grew a few inches… in a few days… keep ya posted… I just got a 6 inch ac infinity fan figgering out the programing… have an inkbird controller for heat… mars 1000 watt light…

How long from planting to harvest? I am growing the same plant… I was wondering… I am 2 months into it just went 12/12 last week…