October 2021 Bud of the Month

@kaptain3d I’m so dense lmao :man_facepalming: I swear I read the thread 3 times and missed that. I saw must show order number and a good picture of the bud but somehow missed the “bud from ILGM” :joy: I’ll have to throw my hazes in the soil next I was gonna enter the point break

I’ve got 1 pheno that looks like she could end up being a complete stunner :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wth I have to go threw that many times. Many many contenders how do you chose wowed.

8 Likes

Nicely done to everyone​:+1:They all look delish :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Decisions Decisions . They all look so good . Great job to all the Growers !

8 Likes

Lot of nice looking buds everyone

4 Likes

SKL

KK cured

18 Likes

Beautiful. Good luck to every1 who has an entry. There r some.beautys out there for sure. Congrats to the win er ahead of time. It won’t be me so u got the first congrats from me lol.

6 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:Your entry is a definite contender! Looks like a green snake to me. :snake: Very photogenic. :camera_flash: :partying_face:

4 Likes

White white widow I bought from ILGM.

10 Likes

IGL2217817/1007264
Gorilla Glue

12 Likes

Very nice but it will have to wait until next month’s contest. This month’s entries are closed and voting is almost over too.

11 Likes

They seem to have extended the deadline, at least for voting

2 Likes

It closes tonight.

2 Likes

Good deal. More time to pick between all the gorgeous ladies!

6 Likes

Just a few hours to go and I have a prediction for the top 5.
Mine is 26th (listed) and I feel like the competition was out of my league this month. :star_struck:
I will be ecstatic if I get a vote other than my own. :astonished: :open_mouth:
Great job my growmies good luck to all and a big thanks @AfgVet with congrats on a stellar BOM contest. It was an honor to enter for the first time.

12 Likes

3rd place. I’ll take it!

Great job everyone.

5 Likes

Congrats @j.gro for the win beautiful bud
Also congrats to everyone who entered… best one ive been a part of nice job to everyone

6 Likes

How do u guys know the places?

3 Likes

Congrats @J.Gro that is one aptly named strain. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Results are public now. Go look at the poll.