October 2016 Bud of the month contest

I’m growing a new strain, they crossed Sour Diesel with grape ape, it’s called sour grapes

8 Likes

Bobby…You are kind of calling all of us a dick by discounting our choice in this fashion. :wink: I do not see anything that resembles “full of, or covered with spider mites”; Of course I am blind…LOL

p.s. L:et us not make this a pissing contest or show bad sportsmanship in this contest created to allow us all to have some fun. Let’s move on in a positive direction. :slight_smile: Peace

8 Likes

I’m going with @Bobbyb hope my strawberry girls look half that good next month for November’s contest.

1 Like

@FyshhTrap gets my vote.

1 Like

Hard choice but i gave it to him due to such success growing outside in the str8 wilderness, versus being grown in a nice safe tent. Outstanding results Mr.Fyssh, im “Air Hi 5’n” ya right now. My plants look like they got hit by a dirty bomb and they are inside :imp:

2 Likes

Its a very little bit that is on there,yes I Do pick it off,this pic was taken with a digital camera, what looks like a ton of Fuzz is actually a very clear pic showing a huge density of Triches covering the bud, it is better seen by using a computer and tapping twice on the pic.The enormous amt. of triche build up was due to a rainy period and temp drop over a few days, the plant was just trying to protect itself naturally.

3 Likes

Cant wait until next month I will finally have an entry.

2 Likes

Two months for me.

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile:

@Savingpvtviper very nice would love to see that in real light when that comes out very nice work

2 Likes

@FyshhTrap got my vote

1 Like

@Savingpvtviper has my vote.

4 Likes

OOOoooooohhh! LOt’o’votes this month :slight_smile:

OK; Remember all members wanting to vote. Voting closes Midnight Monday night at Midnight.

@FyshhTrap final answer.
My other post was a lil vague

2 Likes

VOTING ENDS @ MIDNIGHT :smiley:

Thanks to everyone who participated. Winner will be announced in a few days.

1 Like

Do you need me to tally it up again brother

3 Likes

We"ll be waiting !!!
<*)))><{

1 Like

Looks to me like FyshhTrap won by a couple votes. Any dissenting opinions? I will Majiktoker do an official count. peace

Thanks to all for participating. We had more voting than last month. Had some fun. lw

3 Likes

Congratulations Mr. Trapp ! …a fine specimen indeed Sir! :thumbsup:

1 Like

I’ll have results tallied back to you first thing in the am brother