October 2016 Bud of the month contest

Make sure to read the rules in original post. They are clearly posted and simple.

The contest is open. Entries close Midnight the 13th. Good Luck and Happy growing! :smiley:

I am adding one amendment to the rules. You cannot win 2 months in a row. If you win, then you have to wait one month to enter again. I think this is fair and a member can still win multiple times but, this will help open it up for all members. :slight_smile:
Later, lw

9 Likes

I feel an entry coming on this month, Ooohh Yeeaahh !!
<*)))><{

I can’t wait …I’ll definitely win this challenge .

2 Likes

cant wait to see it Yoshi … Hammer

1 Like

Look im new to internet but love a challenge. Can someone send me a link or supply me basic rulz. Id like to be in it. I believe i can suppy some great buds. Even exceptional.

@number1fan. the rules are posted above . you can enter Only ILGM or AMS an affiliate seed bank Strains . you vote for some one by putting the @ symbol and their name … the results are tallied up by that amount . it’s held once a month …order some seeds and lets get you entered …:wink: . Ps the song to your handle :smiley: Hammer hope this helps .

2 Likes

Im already using seeds from ilgm. Only just sprouted my auto so i wont have buds this month mate.
Love the page and ill show my joy when the time has come. Thanks

1 Like

Here we go boys and girls!!! I’ll be the first no problem!!!

ILGM strawberry kush!!! I wish the smell was part of the contest grown in soil almost organic lol

13 Likes

Hey guys. Do me a favor. Leave this topic for entries, and please do not clutter it with chat and/or comments until after entries are closed on the 13th. If you are not entering the contest, you do not need to post a comment until that time, when members discuss and vote for a winner! Thanks.

2 Likes

ILGM Pure Indica. My first grow

14 Likes

7 Likes

Finally worked out how to take upload my pic.
Ilgms white widow auto.

3 Likes

Hey Bro,

I know it is a learning curve. You might want to edit your post with a picture of better quality. Also Rotate it 90 degrees. Or; 270 degrees; Whichever puts her upright. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ilgm auto ak47 different views of same bud

7 Likes

Young Gold Leaf that still has a few weeks to go.

7 Likes

Straight up Guerilla Soil Grow, Auto Blueberry, my First Ever ILGM grow !!!

14 Likes

ILGM Super Skunk (fem) from my backyard grow.

13 Likes

OK Everyone. The deadline for entries in the October contest closes tomorrow night at Midnight. The 13th.

Good luck to all entrants. There are some nice looking buds entered so far.

later :slight_smile: lw

Voting time? If so im voting @nwinbackyard nice looking bud mate

1 Like

wow…lots of excellent entries this month!!.. been studying these for days…very hard choice but my vote goes too…

@Savingpvtviper … awesome bud man.

1 Like