Oct.2021 ACH payment & shipping questions

It’s my first time ordering on ilgm.
I chose this site because I had a friend who ordered from here last year and received package in 4days. Which was exactly what I was looking for.

I chose the “fastest method”, the ACH direct debit payment so I can get my package fast
the support section clearly stated that payment processing takes 1-2days, link below.

(https://support.ilgminc.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405330014349-ILGM-adds-ACH-as-new-Preferred-Payment-Method?mobile_site=true)

The fact that the information online doesn’t match actual process that’s happening is starting to make me feel anxious a bit.

Was fast delivery a thing in the past? Does it not apply anymore in 2021?

After payment is processed, what is the average time the delivery is made?

On the support section it says average of 4 days but I’m starting to have my doubts.

I don’t get details via email nor do I have customer call option.
I will like some answers can anybody help?

I was iffy at first. Have only ordered seeds one time, and it was through ILGM. I ordered mine in April, I believe and it only took 7 days, from clicking the checkout button.

2 Likes

I placed my order on Sept. 28 and still nothing.
Did you pay via ACH as well?

I paid with my cc. You’re on the 4th day. Customs and shipping regulations are changing up a lot, and usually, there isn’t a notice until your item has shipped. I would give it until the 4th or 5th, then there is a contact form on the ILGM site. Also, there are a few people here on the forum that can help. But with the way shipping regulations have been, patience is going to be your best friend.

2 Likes

@ILGM.Stacy may be able to look into this for you. Unfortunately I don’t expect her to be around until Monday morning. If you don’t hear something by then, please check back here.

I honestly just messaged them 20 minutes ago with a question, in other regards, and got a reply already. So their support service is ON POINT!

She just emailed me with an answer for something else. Only took 20 minutes after sending my question.

2 Likes

Must be putting in that OT

3 Likes

I just got an email from Alex. I will post this here for any future buyer’s

Thanks for your message. The payment should clear on the 4th or 5th, yes.

Keep an eye out for a payment confirmation mail.

The seeds are in stock, so there should not be any issue there.

The order should be delivered between the 7th and 11th.

Once the order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation mail from us.

(probably on the 4th or 5th as well).

I can keep an eye on the order and ask our warehouse to prioritize the shipping of

this order once the payment clears.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Alex | Support Hero

3 Likes

They are legit, fast, and their service is amazing. I made my first order last week and got it on Monday this week. I had a small issue with germination and I emailed them. In less than 12 hours I got a response and resolution to my concern. A+++++ Service from them.

2 Likes

The reality of fact that before purchasing anything from ilgm.
Any normal person will do some research on the web to find some information and read, “fast”shipping , “fastest” method, delivery in “4” days, and assume thats how ilgm does business.

I’m just a bit disappointed because everything online stated that I will receive package in 4 days but now I get a reply 5 days later saying I’m going to receive my package in 10 days.

I’m glad that I’m going to get my shipment at the least, but information online is outdated and needs to be edited and customers should be provided with detailed dates and information via phone or email without actually posting on a forum.

1 Like

At least they didn’t give ya the convid bs. They try pretty damn hard at customer appreciation I’ve read.
Ps, hope you didn’t get autos and expect to harvest in 60 days

2 Likes

Just remember Covid is causing delays. Even my medications through the VA Hospital only needs to go no more than 90 miles and it can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to receive them. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I just made my 2nd order not an hour ago. Hero Mix Pack. On both shipping options, free or rush, the expected delivery time was 5-10 days. They just have to use precaution so nobody gets in any kind of trouble. I have zero doubt in their process.

2 Likes

I received my order 7 days from the date of purchase.
You definitely won’t be waiting a month
But remember there is slot going on with a shortage in everything which can impact delivery time.
Good luck

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s unsettling to see the money gone from your bank account but IGLM still shows payment pending. The only reason I used ACH was it was labeled as Preferred.

1 Like

With the mix packs how can you tell which plant is which

1 Like

The seeds come in separate marked bags that are initialed. This is the link to the actual ILGM site that has them all listed…

1 Like

Welcome to the community