Oct 1st how are they looking?

Big fun new girls in tent Oct 1st The little one is Mentos,the two are Purple Diesel and the other one is Double Dip. All are doing good I think. Had a battle w/our little friends of the fungus type. Pictures are w/ LED LIGHT OFF.

I had to send in Noah and the Ark to battle the fungus gnats and he threw the Unicorns overboard to feed the Purple Diesel Krackens which attacked the Ark on the High Seas, thats why no Unicorns are alive now

5 Likes

Looks good to me. I want to get my hands on some purple diesel

1 Like

Right you are these Purple Diesel girls remund me of Euporean girls hairy armpits and legs bushy hairy but fun. These girls are busting leaves and stems all over themselves. Love it. The Double Dip girl is like i am growing like a American girl sratight up clean shaved well behaved. While GAR is playing at the Purple Diesel house “Welcome to the Jungle”

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy: that’s funny

1 Like

We gotta have fun and I have stories and some just for guys due to the Army in Germany and some snowflakes might cry if they read mt stuff. But I dont believe they could stand the heat in our grow tents. HaHa. Have you heard about using essaistianl oils to combat fungus gnats? I am having some suceess in this. I put a few drops in a cap/ lid and place in bag by plant and them flying pita"s ena up going into it and drowning, It kills eggs on leaves also I rubbed a very light coating on leaves underside and it worked. Why yes I reseached this. Cedarwood Lavender, Peppermint all work on weed. @ cooterjuice @BobbyDigital @sigourey @Nicky @oldmarine @caligirl

2 Likes

I started adding nematodes to my soil builds. I use sticky traps and the captures are way down.

2 Likes

The American girl says Oh I dont do that! THE DIESEL GIRLS say Don’t be a slacker come join us. And we never see Susie Double Dip again till a picture pops up from Amsterdam ,Holland and Susie is running a hash shop wearing dreadlocks and has hair in places she never would have ever in American. No I am not induling Mr. JIGGAMAN1987 i jyst had to finish the story.thank you very much

1 Like

@oldmarine how’s that working for u? I wanna incorporate those into my next grow

I see dead gnats in the oil just put them in fresh 5 dead ones only saw 1 flying out couldn’t get tounge working quick enough to catch him

Roundworms??? Do they work?? And cant they get in you?

Real well. I am a lazy grower and like to head problems off early. I use neem oil in veg and Captain Jack’s Dead Bug. With the addition of nematodes, I haven’t had to use CJDB inside.

1 Like

Nematodes are among the most abundant animals on Earth. They occur as parasites in animals and plants or as free-living forms in soil, fresh water, marine environments, and even such unusual places as vinegar, beer malts, and water-filled cracks deep within Earth’s crust.

Pot Poppers uses Steinernema feltiae. Present in soils throughout the world, these microscopic, non-segmented worms destroy over 200 types of insects that mature in the ground including weevils, Japanese beetles, fleas, borers and fungus gnats, before they reach adult stages.

1 Like

Yes I like natural now I must find them. Question Will I have to remove all the DE from the soil? For I too am a lazy grower.

I don’t know. I don’t use DE anymore.

1 Like