Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

Temp is between 75-80 on and 65 off and rh is 74 on and 60 off

And this the only one that looks like that the rest are fine

So I’m no pro on cannabis by ANY means, but all of those look like you’re lights are way too close and causing some burn. I’d raise your light to 24-26” (also dim it some for now to about 60-75%) and put a fan on oscillating across the top of them…if you can oscillate the fan and all I have is a clip on, point it off a wall so that it is a very soft yet steady flow.

1 Like

Such growth difference here. I also watched a few videos which made me go check and I have quite a few roots all around the medium of the tall one, so if my Mykos shows up in the mail, I may find myself transplanting sooner…

Tagging a few people to “look this over” and tell me if I did anything wrong here… @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Happilyretired

Mykos came, plants are dry so let’s transplant!!! I’m moving from a 4” starter cup (about 1/2 size of a solo) to a 1 gallon pot…here’s what I use:

1 gallon RO water
1Tbs yucca wet wetting agent
5ml calmag

All loaded into a 1 gallon Hand pump sprayer. I start by ensuring my plant will fit, and then soaking the surrounding medium:

Next i make sure I’m ready:

I pull the “pre” cup and put about 1tsp of Mykos at the bottom of hole and shaken on sides:

Here is BBK1 showing my roots and how they are starting to wrap around the small cup:

I place it in its new home and then top off with more fresh medium:

Then I soaked the top soil good and “water it in” again with just the water/yucca/cal mag mix:

Here is the smallest plant, same procedure:

And here is the finale, all cozy and comfy in their new home:

4 Likes

Looks good to me. I have a question for you and others who might chime in, why are you using calmag this early in Growth?

1 Like

I am using it because of the medium I am using. It’s Sungro Advanced promix 4 soil-less medium that is coco coir and Canadian peat moss with added pearlite. And I read many places that when using this much coir you pretty much need cal-mag with every single watering as well as when your feeding.

1 Like

OK I wasn’t thinking soilless medium… If you don’t give it to it it doesn’t get it…:+1::v:

So now my question is this…I was supposed to do a light feeding today…after transplanting I ensured the soil was watered, but I didn’t add any food for them…my assumption is that they will be just fine until they are light weight and then feed…but I do see some lightening (yellowing) on the cotyledons…could be just normal, but idk…

1 Like

I would water in thoroughly for now.

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower Is it just me or does one of these look to be getting really lighter in color? Or am I just be overly concerned and theirs is normal?

Probably a little hungry then. Camera probably doesn’t pick it up as easily as the naked eye does.

So what should I do here, I just gave them water yesterday and I want to avoid over watering…should I mix up a small feeding and give to them or wait till they are dry as normal?

1 Like

What is the TDS going in and what are you supplementing with? Do you know the PH of your media?

They look like they are 2 1/2 to 3 weeks old?

Unfortunately both of my meters are broken due to a chemistry experiment my son did, so I have to wait for a new bulb for my omega…

So I used bottled water that is at 6.5 so it’s a known ph.

Yes, they are roughly 2.5-3 weeks ild. As for the TDS, I did not measure it as I watered them in yesterday as I only mixed 1 gal water with 1 Tbs yucca wet and 5ml calmag (using a soulless medium) I also sprinkled a tad bit of Dolomite lime on the surface, as this medium is known to need it

As for supplements, I’ve only done 1 feeding of fox farms at 1/4 dose, but it has been about 6 days from that feeding…I also used Xtreme Mykos during transplant

Without a meter it’s kind of tough to do a media grow…I would push that hard to get a replacement.

If this is a commercial mix I’m surprised it hasn’t had PH buffers loaded already. Adding vermiculite will reduce the need for cal mag. You didn’t say what you were feeding them with…

2 Likes

I edited my post to show the nutrients, but it’s the FF Trio…and yes this medium is a commercial brand, sungro advanced mix 4 with mychorizae

1 Like

@Smokinjoe92. This is my journal, I take a picture every single day, so u can see the progression from water till they harvest (when that comes)

1 Like

@Roudy420 I already did :rofl:

My day 15 post…Added someone to keep my girls happy…he is growing chrysanthemums out of his head for some IPM:

2 Likes