Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

Looks like a lovely little lady!

1 Like

What is this bookmarking you speak of?

1 Like

3 dots under a post, and then the flag thing

Then to go back any time, click your icon at top right corner then click the flag and it will be there labeled as whatever you label it as :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks :blush:

D75/ 32 of flower:

And a small “side” project :shushing_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Looking nice!!! The youngins are looking excellent!

3 Likes

I’m having a difficult time clearly seeing clear from cloudy trichomes. I THINK I can see a few cloudy, but idk if I actually do or if I’m just trying to make them cloudy in my mind :confused:

2 Likes

I THINK that in this pic, 1 is cloudy and 2 is clear??

3 Likes

That’s also what I see here. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I agree. :point_up_2:

1 Like

D77/D34 flower, missed 2 days from the holidays…thinking about starting flushing soon, just waiting for more red to show vs white, and was hoping to see more swelling :frowning:

3 Likes

Be patient, swelling is coming. How many weeks does this strain call for?

2 Likes

8 weeks on ILGM site. Which I’m just starting week 6…so I was thinking start flush at start of week 7 maybe? And go till I see the right amount of amber I want…(about 40% amber is the goal)

1 Like

D77/35 of flower officially finished 5th week :slight_smile:

They are starting to get more and more cloudy…hoping this next week brings a couple ambers…my guess 2-3 weeks still. So I’ll go one more week of feeding I spose then start the just ph water treatment.

I also had to diagnose an issue I noticed I was not exhausting the space right, took apart the fan to find a 12” snake crawled in there and died blocking the blades…got it fixed and should be able to start getting a lot more co2 pushed through as well as stop some of the smell coming from the door since I can now pull the air through the filter :confused:

6 Likes

So…@hellraiser @kaptain3d @Covertgrower Am I looking at mostly cloudy trichomes on those buds? I can’t really tell, I’m not sure…
What would you say I’m at on those, 60-70% cloudy or ??? I’m guessing I have about 2 weeks(ish)

3 Likes

I can’t really see them clearly, but I think you’re in the ballpark with your estimate! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I think closer to double that two week estimate. Looking great though!

1 Like

One that is really great at guesstimating timeline is @PurpNGold74:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’d say 2 more weeks at minimum. Looks like mostly white hairs still.

All those white pistils say you still got a while to go, 4 weeks or so.

3 Likes