Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

I’m sure it’ll be fine…lights turned on and ran for about 5 hours, then blackout room for about 5, then back on for last 3 hours of the normal schedule, now they are on their standard light times again… so it’s like they got a little extra rest lol…I’ll just have to keep my eyes peeled for herms

3 Likes

I hope u don’t have any herms. You have been doing so good. Got my new lights coming today so I will be able to take so e decent pics when I get home.

Yes, swollen calyx, no worries.

2 Likes

D72/28 starting to stack nicely, each strain has such a unique smell, but he blackberry smells exactly like blackberries, and the mango has a sweet fruity smell, while the SSH has a typical smell…so delightful :slight_smile: I never had this kind of bud when I was growing in the 90’s that’s for sure!!

7 Likes

I see your trichs coning in nice! May I ask what the humidity has been?

I read somewhere that plants will slow their transpiration in lower humidity… and in return produce more trichome coverage to protect themselves since they arent “sweating” as much. Cannabis trichomes, the resin, is the #1 form of naturally occurring sunblock/uv protection in the entire plant kingdom.

Im wondering if there isnt a “sweet spot” for trichome production using those guidelines… of course the information could be wrong, but it sounds plausible enough to me.

1 Like

My avg is 73F at 59% RH at night, and 75F and 62% RH at day (lights on)

1 Like

Gotcha, your not worried about wpm?

Day 28 of flower

5 Likes

No…should I be?

I’m at the lower end of the VPD charts where I’m at…If I drop the humidity any lower I drop into the yellow/red area. I was already kind of planning a drop in both RH to about 45 and temp to 65-68 area at week 6…also gonna go to a 11/13 light sched then

2 Likes

Ahh your good then if you plan on bringing it down already. Some people have said they noticed wpm after week 3 with 60% humidity, so i have kept mine 38%-43% after week three. Its also easy for me to keep low RH bc of winter moving in right now.

1 Like

D73/29 of flower:

9 Likes

Nice. Looking real good over there

1 Like

Yours are further ahead than mine. Could be because sativa’s take longer to flower. U got orange pistils already I don’t have any orange yet

About to throw those cherry bomb seeds down in about 2 weeks

3 Likes

I never got mine

1 Like

Did u check to see if they shipped yet?

Yes they shipped and went to the states to my father in law…he mailed them 3 days later and nothing yet

1 Like

D74/D30 of flower:

5 Likes

D75/31 still just chugging along :slight_smile:

3 Likes