Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

Is one of them turning purple or my eyes playing tricks on me

I haven’t noticed that anywhere…2 are darker than the others but still all green, it’s way too early I think to start showing colors, that usually happens when you start flushing, and temps drop some and of course genetics from what I understand…but that would be cool!! Lol

I’m hoping one of these girls gets big fat and colorful so I can enter one into the Dec bud of the month challenge

2 Likes

Your plants are looking great. Looks like u gonna have some fat buds to me.

2 Likes

Thanks…I’m starting to get nervous though, not to often does thing’s go smooth from start to finish in my life lol.

3 Likes

ooh I was eyeballing that blackberry moon rocks strain. You gotta let me know about that one! I’m growing future #1 by anesia right now. She might have the dankest smell of anything I’ve grown yet.

4 Likes

I feel you but not too much longer now maybe 6 or 7 weeks. We almost to the finish line growmie.

2 Likes

D68, D24 of flower :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beautiful looking!!

3 Likes

@Ocean proud of the grow my guy!

2 Likes

D69, D25 of flower. Thought I’d see some of the top colas starting to bulge up some, but they don’t see to be doing…anything really.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower Just a swollen calyx?

4 Likes

They’ll correct me if I’m wrong but yes, It’s a perfect example of swollen calyx… :crazy_face:

The two protruding pistils is usually the sign to look for imo… :nerd_face:

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Only on one plant and only on one branch that I can see, but there is about 6 all along that one branch like that. They are all teardrop shape, and all have the hairs sticking out. Glad my gut was telling correctly as I did think about cutting it off for about 30 seconds lol

1 Like

Don’t cut them off!!! :crazy_face:
The fun is about to start! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh I cant wait!! I feel like I have been suck in a game of call of duty on dial up internet cause of the lag in growth :confused: I dropped 10 more seeds 2 days ago, for a friend, so getting those up a few nodes will occupy my time some :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, thats a big o calyx. Like @kaptain3d said, the fun is just about to begin! Shes gonna be fun to peek at over the next week!

2 Likes

Yep. No worries.

1 Like

D70 and 26:

8 Likes

D71/27F…power outage :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn that sucks