Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

I need to clarify. This refers to plants that haven’t been defoliated and show deficiency in dying growth, which is totally okay and not worth worrying about. However, if you have heavily defoliated and see cal mag deficiency, it is a problem.

2 Likes

You wont need any extra bottles. If you run into a calcium deficiency then you can up the calcium nitrate. If you run into a magnesium deficiency then you can up the Epsom salt. I would use the Jack’s as it’s intended and that’s feeding every day to runoff. If your in coco stay around 6.0

I would switch to tap water 2 weeks before harvest.

4 Likes

What @imSICKkid said.

1 Like

D61, D17 flower:

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody so you feed everyday regardless of how moist the medium is? As in you don’t work about drying them out at all?

2 Likes

I’m in pure coco, so no I don’t let it dry out at all. Coco likes to become hydrophobic when dry, plus it can hold something like 30% air fully saturated. As long as it has good run off you shouldnt have a problem with it being too wet at once a day.

3 Likes

Very well explained, thanks!
I finally understand :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Honestly I have a problem with them becoming too dry during the beginning and middle of flower even at once a day.

1 Like

D62, D18 flower:

7 Likes

Nice! I see the rockstar in the back climbing up there!

4 Likes

D63, D19F…Broke my EC first thing this morning so the ladies had to spend all day long in the room with no cooling because I had to work so I’m nervous to see when I get home what the high temp was today

5 Likes

Welp, got hot…got a new double the size AC put in and sealed, and you can see how quick it dropped the temp and RH!!

1 Like

Day 64/Day 20 flower starting to see some frost :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Nice! I love when I mess with mine now and my arms are just laden in that sweet sticky skunky heavenly aroma. I probably look like a weirdo sniffin my arms and hands all the time lmao!

1 Like

Ok, so here we are at D21 of flower, D65 overall. I did a “light” defoliation, just of fan leaves that are shadowing some of the lower sites.

I’ve also upgraded the wall fan from a 12” to a 18”, and since I broke my AC the other day, I went from a 6k BTU to a 12k BTU…and holy cow what a difference the new ac and fan has made, I used to have temp and RH jumps by 8-9 degrees throughout the day, and now it only jumps by about .5 to 1 degree :slight_smile: so there ladies should finish up super happy in a much more “flowy and airy” room!!

12 Likes

@Ocean looking real good bud!!!

3 Likes

So pretty.

4 Likes

D66, D22 flower:

10 Likes

D67, D23 flower:

Few bud shots:

9 Likes

They look great :+1: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

2 Likes