Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

15 a piece 30 all together

1 Like

The lighter shaded areas does kinda look like a magnesium issue and the brown spotting could lead one to believe it’s a phosphorus issue but it’s in weird patterns which makes me think it’s something else, like light stress, not sure, never seen that on my plants.

Do you monitor ppms/ph at every watering? Thats the first thing I would look at. Cross off the things you can verify, so can keep your guess work as simple as possible. Lol

1 Like

How do I do that support ticket?!!

Yes, I always measure, and everything is always 6.2 (+- .2) as I’m in a cocoblend soilless medium. Which is why I’m stumped

1 Like

Start a new topic, go to the main page and top right you’ll see a plus sign to create a new topic, the Copy and paste this, and fill in the correct answers:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I do know that leaf variegation can happen, but the brown/rust spots are funky. Keep your eye on it, if it continues to worsen you may need to flush.

Now I REALLY don’t know what to drop:

8 Likes

Overwatering??? @Covertgrower

1 Like

Nitrogen excess, the curled inward leaves. If the rest of the plant looks good I wouldn’t worry too much.

2 Likes

My schedule (water/feed/water etc) has me at feeding next (probably in the AM if soil is dry, followed by a flush, should I just go ahead and flush now then resume my feeding?

D59, D15 of flower, I’ve been at full power on my HLGs for 4 days now, so I’m pushing just under 900W from the wall…sitting at about 22” from the tallest stem, I don’t wanna raise it to far, but seems as though I have not seen much of a “flower stretch” at all :confused: I expected about. 10-12” growth spurt.

2 Likes

Eh, ima push the limits, I’ll feed them again as planned…what’s 1 or 2 leaves, cut em off and keep em going!! I’ll flush later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna flush today. I’m getting some yellowing if my leaves I’m gonna flush to reset my soil. Im not really a fan of fox farms nutes. Definitely using jacks my next grow. As far as the stretch goes my tallest point is 28’’ from the dirt.

1 Like

D60, D16 or flower, fed them as per scheduled but I did omit the FF grow big from the formula as to reduce the nitrogen just as a cautionary, I will flush them in 2 days when I would normally do just a watering:

6 Likes

Well, probypushed a little too hard, few hours later and I noticed a lot of leaf tips yellowing and a few brown tips, so I went ahead and did a flush even though I just fed them this morning.

So now, I’m tossed…do I use the remaining FF nutes I have from here out (mixing the soluables as that seems to have caused my issues as there wasn’t any till I started using them)

OR do I make the switch to jacks 321 now? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Can anyone see an issue if I switch?

1 Like

Ok, @imSICKkid @Hellraiser @Watt-Sun @CoyoteCody I’m gonna go ahead and make the switch now (16 days into flower) to jacks 321 formula due to the nute issues I’m seeing.

My main questions for you guys are (and I know I’ve asked some of these before but I didn’t book Mark them, and can on here)

1. will this cause any issues switching, since I just did a full flush?

2. I DO NOT add anything else at all correct? (Cal mag etc)

3. do I still water/feed/water, or do I feed every time?

And 4) do I still do a flush and water only for last 2 weeks?

3 Likes

1 it shouldn’t.
2 you shouldn’t have to, the only time I do is if I have a plant that is a calmag hog and then I will add it.
3 I feed everyday except Wednesdays.
4 I do some don’t.

1 Like

:point_up:Ditto

2 Likes

Yes, defoliation often leads to deficiencies, like calcium or magnesium. That’s because older leaves act as nutrient reserves, which the plant will pull out as they senesce. It can actually be confusing because you’ll see lower, older leaves looking deficient for cal mag, and they are, but that’s because they’re providing it to new growth.

2 Likes