Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

I think sugar leaves are what the plant needs for bud production

1 Like

I like the new one I got yes

2 Likes

Well…here you go:

@hellraiser @Covertgrower @Hoppiefrog @AZIrish Too much? Lol I may have went a LITTLE heavy of a couple of them but…we’ll see I spose

7 Likes

I think it looks great, nice hair cut ocean, theyll be back to bushy in a week lol!

1 Like

@ocean Nice I did the same I don’t think you took too much off look at mine but also look at all those buds forming do in my opinion it needs to be bare do that the budsites form all down the branch

Looks okay to me.

1 Like

How about mine did I take too much off

1 Like

Did yours seem to droop after you got done?

2 Likes

Just a little but she’s back up now

2 Likes

For efficiency sake I aim to never let light hit the ground or floor below the lights. I look down from above and look up thru canopy from below to make sure I’m not letting light thru. Hard to get the best of your light when photons bounce off anything but pot leaf first :wink:

That’s a sign of stress try something like a growash spray or peroxide spray immediately after defoling it will greatly reduce stress from pathogens. Next day spray with microbes they will bounce back super fast and possibly no slow down at all :wink:

1 Like

I’m new to coco. That and perlite. I’m using aptus nutes package. Leaves started sagging. Could this be to many nutes? Light to close?

1 Like

I got some gelato cake in closet

1 Like

If you Start a grow journal and post a support ticket, there will be tons of advice :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 58 and officially 2 week mark at 14 days into flower :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They look good! You’ll probably be doing the same thing again in a week or 2! Nice job!!

3 Likes

@Ocean Liking the scrog. Scrog would be my next big step is would want to go for, but I need better cooling and circulation before I try that. I’ll be picking your brain at some point. Been busier,but still watching bud. Looking great!

3 Likes

Day 58 from sprout showing and day 13 of flower:

macro shot:

And finally I noticed this on one…initially I was thinking mag deficiency, or phosphorus deficiency? @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 any clues? This showed up this morning (I didn’t notice it yesterday at all) and just watered yesterday with only 5mg/gal calmag, so I’m stumped, they all get the exact same. Could this be as a result of the defoliation? This is on the plant I defoliated the most of the 5

6 Likes

Just got those cherry bomb seeds

4 Likes

Nice!!! How many came?

1 Like