Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

Day 41:

Pic of stalk thickness:

Picture of one of the limbs I did a squish and bend on:

7 Likes

I feel like looking at them every day and checking them prevents me from being able to see any growth lol. I have to look at all my pics to tell they are getting big😂

7 Likes

Plants looking good over there brother. Good work

1 Like

Looking very nice!! :+1:

1 Like

Haha I’ll think everyone does the same, but then I look back and it’s crazy where they were this time the week before. What’s also crazy is try to not look for a whole 24 hours (jk, don’t do this!!!) and see if when you check on them there aren’t 12 different types of bugs, 17 deficiencies, 97% of your LEDs are burnt out, and 3 aliens hanging in the tent.

1 Like

Day 42:

2 Likes

Day 42 individual shots/

Mango Kush 1:

Mango Kush 2:

Blackberry Kush 1:

Blackberry Kush 2:

Super Silver Haze:

4 Likes

Is this a male or a calyx? (All 3 pics are same spot just different angles)

3 Likes

Looks like a calyx to me. Pistils will confirm any time now.

1 Like

That super silver haze got big fast catching up to the rest of them and probably be bigger. U gotta remember it’s sativa dominant so it’s gonna get real tall. The other two are indicas so u shouldn’t have that problem

1 Like

Yeah, me thinks I might go to flower in about 13 days or so, and where ever the SSH is at that time, she just gonna go with the rest of them same time and I’ll just do my best to keep her trained to the scrog net

Trying to get them to about 20” tall then I’ll flip

4 Likes

She will my ak47 would have been super tall right now if not for the training

Oh no doubt! I’m pretty sure mine would all be at least 4-5” taller if I didn’t smash and bend stems

2 Likes

@Grizz718 @AZIrish look what I found😍 it was only one branch out of all of the plants lol but it’s a start to something beautiful!!

Here is another of just the calyx but no stiples yet

Probably most of you here have seen that 100times over but for me it says I’m doing something right lol

9 Likes

I aint seen any on mine yet, but im about to feed them so ill do some looking. Thats an awesome sight to see!! :+1:

1 Like

I just spent about 10min ea plant both cleaning off the “under” leaves to help with airflow around the base and searching almost every top. They are so small it was hard to see without the macro lens on my phone

4 Likes

That’s a pre flower you got one forming on the right side also. Nice

This is great to see bro!!! I was waiting to see if there would be a pistil post. I think there was a big sigh of relief when I saw those the first time! Congrats again on the girls!

1 Like

Great job Ocean! Love to see they are gearing up for flowering, and the defol at the bottom sounds like a good idea. :v:

2 Likes

Day 43, just plugging along :partying_face:

7 Likes