Ocean's grow bb kush/mango kush

Still looking great bud! I feel like they will start taking off soon.

1 Like

Ok…gonna recap for my purposes:

Kush’s:
Dropped seeds in water Sept 8
Soil on Sept 9th
First transplant from 10oz to 1 gal Sept 22
Final transplant 1 gal to 5 gal Oct 5th

I’m counting first day of “Veg” on Sep 22 for these 4, so as of Oct 14th, they are 22 days in Veg.

SSH
Dropped seed in water sept 18
Soil on Sept 19th
First transplant 10oz to 1 gal Oct 5th
Final transplant 1gal to 5gal Oct14th

Counting the first day as “Veg” on Oct 5th, so she is 9 days in veg

2 Likes

I told u it was time I could have transplaned a couple days ago but when u mix the mykos with the azos when u transplant that’s what I did and u see the results

But yo I’m loving your setup you got them hlg lights right now and your plants about to take off

This whole time I’ve been growing with blurples

I just got to watching some videos about defoliation and training and manifolding and ended up going out and doing some. Cleaning up on all of them. Got a good sized branch I’m gonna see if it will take as a clone, and if she does I’m just gonna put her in a pot outside to see what happens lol.

Here in about 4-5 days these guys should get pretty big after the trim I think

2 Likes

Also, one of the branches I snapped off except a tiny part, has fused back together in a funky looking knuckle and seems to be the strongest growing branch now, so I crushed a few stems by pinching them hard and bent those too

1 Like

I got busy and couldn’t get around to it a few days ago. But I do see a lot of new growth since I topped it.

I’m having my solar system installed past few days also, and I don’t wanna go out there with this whole construction crew around, even though it’s legal I don’t want anyone noticing

1 Like

Few pics of that broken “knuckle” and other of the trimming and training:

Doesn’t look like I did too much but I filled a grocery bag half way with leafs

2 Likes

Day 35. Gave them 1L each of FF full nutes for week 4, (3 Tbs grow big, 1/4 tsp open sesame, and 1/2tsp of microbe brew)

And here is the little clone I took while doing some shaping and cleaning as a test , she was bent over when I planted her, and this morning she’s all perked up, guss time will tell if she takes root!!

5 Likes

Nice they are looking good getting big nice and healthy. Good work

I did the hand thing so you could see the difference between yours and mine lol

2 Likes

Couple macro shots :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ur plants are starting to take off now. Great work

1 Like

That camera attachment is absolutely taking fantastic pictures, I have got to get one - awesome

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get some buds growing so I can get some cool pics!! I’m jealous of all of you who are at or have already harvested!!

3 Likes

Nice job @Ocean, you’re slaying this! Love the micro shots too.

3 Likes

Day 36:

7 Likes

Realistic height for the scrog??

5 Likes

Meet … Indica!!!

4 Likes