Oceans 2nd- Watermelon Punch, Sour Betty, Blue Widow

Herm from stress from the defoliation you think?

2 Likes

That’s mine an a few others thinking, not saying yours is going to, just becareful getting heavy lol just my 2 pennies. Post 1932 an post 2055 is Herm pic in thread Let’s see all outdoors

1 Like

Can you stress a plant enough in veg to cause herms in flower if it’s a photo? Even if given plenty of time to recover and grow out?

1 Like

I feel like I did, mine is a fem purple haze an a clone that was stripped, still on 18-6 light schedule, an lights out it is totally dark in my room so no light leaks, just my 2 pennies,

That would be a great study for someone with lots of room, take 2 clones from same plant, beat the hell out of 1 in veg, treat the other normal, make sure beaten 1 has plenty of time to recover before flower and see of you get herms out of it. Wish I had the room to try stuff like that.

1 Like

As most of you know…I have bent, broken, redirected, what ever you want to call my madness, these plants for some years now…

As a reference to myself, I cloned the cuttings of these fluxed plants…

I have yet to see a plant herm due to me cutting it up, or having very few leaves. In my humble opinion ( believe me, I was also scared of this )…plants herm due to genetics and light stress/leaks… Note…these are my experiences and opinions…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I remember that @Unknown

2 Likes

Wow thats like a Shawn sheep @Ocean
Brave experimenting.
The world is watching

2 Likes

Well, @Arrow has this covered :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Oh and just if you don’t know @Ocean…I like your work :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Seem to be bouncing back some:

7 Likes

Lol she’s making a hard come back, looking good @Ocean

2 Likes

@Ocean I know this is off subject but could you show me which wedryer you purchased

It was the XL version (60fm), it looks like they are sold out on Amazon so I can’t link it

7 Likes

Doesn’t even look the same @Ocean,

1 Like

Here is the plant that I broke one of the original manifold sides off of:

8 Likes

Its doing really well now.
My topped plants are a mess now grown really tall.
Forgot to include you in the tag from my journal sorry @Ocean.
Its blackmoons arising can’t remember right now much.
Lovely day

3 Likes

I say that looks pretty normal :joy::joy: I’m not all that mad after all…good growing my friend …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks…definitely need patience with this type of grow

3 Likes