Oceans 2nd- Watermelon Punch, Sour Betty, Blue Widow

So I’m about 3(ish) weeks from harvesting my Mango Kush, Blackberry Kush and Super Silver Haze, and it’s time to start again!!!

This Run I will be doing 2ea of Sour Betty, Watermelon Punch and Blue Widow. I am changing up a few things, this one will be using a mix of coco coir, happy frog soil and pearlite instead of the promix I used last grow. I also am no longer using Fox Farm products and have switched entirely to Jacks 3-2-1 in the following ratio:

3.5g part A per gallon
1.2g part C per gallon
2.5g part B per gallon

I will also be adding some recharge to my lineup :slight_smile:

And we’re off!!!

17 Likes

Wooo hooo!! Let’s do it :muscle: let us know if we can help at all along the journey. Wishing you frosty nugs and a bountiful harvest come Spring

4 Likes

Link to last grow

Few tags: @AfgVet @kaptain3d @Grizz718 @AZIrish @Hellraiser @imSICKkid @Blackmoon @Bulldognuts @CoyoteCody @Myfriendis410

There are a ton more :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona @SheilaT @FromNoob2Expert @DefNSmokn @KikiGee @anon33684698 @Covertgrower @Zee @Joshmcginnis28 @PremiumBudzBlondie

Come along!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Ocean we in here homie!

2 Likes

Hmmmmm, Kushes! :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Following avidly and set to learn! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m following along. Good luck with em!

2 Likes

Juicy lineup!! Lets go!

1 Like

Oh well if I must… :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watching

2 Likes

Set to watch :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Tell me about Jacks, and how to use it and the contents @Ocean

2 Likes

Care if I tag alone @Ocean

1 Like

Important question for you about using Jacks, are you in soil or coco.

1 Like

You got quite a following im set to watching too

1 Like

Nice line up you got there. I’m gonna wait at least 2 more weeks to drop my cherry bomb seeds but I’m right behind you growmie. U my day 1.

I’m in for the adventure!

1 Like

@Dreamer I’d love too, but I have to be honest and I’m new overall to growing cannabis, but very new to jacks nutrients. There are a TON of people on here that use it in coco coir growing medium. Some add pearlite, some don’t…some use it in soil too. But the short of it is there is a part A and Part B, Part C is just epsom salt.

The mix I use now in finishing out my current grow and what I’ll be using from here forward is (per gallon) 3.5g part A (by weight not tsp etc) plus 1.2g of part C. Mix and disolve thoroughly, then add 2.5g part B and stir again. Then feed. I will be adding a little bit of recharge 1 time a week which is a type of root beneficial product and has no nutrient value.

Here are the links to everything I will be using:
Part A:
https://www.amazon.com/JR-Peters-79030-Fertilizer-Brown/dp/B07CWXTJ6X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=jacks+321&qid=1606506282&sr=8-1

Part B:
https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-15-0-0-Calcium-Nitrate-Fertilizer/dp/B07CY62XXP/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jacks+321&qid=1606506282&sr=8-2

Part C (epsom salt):
https://www.amazon.com/Pennington-Vigorous-Flowers-Plants-Vegetables/dp/B08C4M7JZB/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=pennington+epsom+salt&qid=1606506384&sr=8-8

And the recharge:
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Growers-Recharge-Natural-Stimulant/dp/B00LBGFXPO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=recharge+root&qid=1606506432&sr=8-3

Again, there are tons on here that use it, and most use the 321 and feed every time (no water/feed/water schedule etc). It’s stable enough to mix up large batch to feed all week.

3 Likes

I wanted to add to @Ocean answer. If you are in coco you can use full strength from start to finish. If you are in some kind of amended soil then you would wait to start Jack’s after your nutrients in soil are starting to get used up. I currently use it in soil and will wait to start adding it until after my ppm’s drop down to under 950. @AfgVet is using it in Coco. Here’s a link to her journal. If you want to see what kind of results you can get with Jack’s.

If you want to see results in soil let me know and I’ll tag you on my journal.

2 Likes

Ok, so this morning, all 6 seeds had sunk so I made up my coco cups and planted them all about 1/2” down in holes as normal…so now we wait :slight_smile: (that’s them in the back)

14 Likes