Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

I’m really sorry to hear this buddy. After all your hard work, to go backwards is so frustrating! I’ve been feeling like this lately with my nanners and a couple of light dry yields ontop of.

1 Like

@imSICKkid what are the chances that if I started 6 reg seeds that all 6 are female?

I have 6 going now and are at (about) 10 weeks or so, and from everything I can see they ALL look to have female calyx coming through….I haven’t switched to flower quite yet, but the appear way more tear drop than ball shapped, although none have and hairs comings through yet

5 Likes

They are great odds @Ocean hope you can accommodate 6 females

1 Like

Ok, been a little while since I posted, started this grow with 10 seeds. 2 femenized of mimosa Evo, 3 fem Big D energy, 1 clone of peyote gorilla and 4 reg seeds of Saskatoon Sasquatch.

As I been waiting for the pre flowers to show, today I have solidified 2 males of the group and 8 fems.

Here is a pic of the dif between what I think is a male preflower: (notice the calyx is split which I believe will turn to pollen sacs)

And then here is a female: (you can see a huge difference between the calyx/pollen sacs, as the female is tear drop shapped vs the male which was split and looking like new leaves)

And here is what my females look like now:

Can someone confirm my suspicions?
@Hellraiser @kaptain3d @Covertgrower ?

7 Likes

Last picture is female.
Other two look female, just not enough to be 100% sure.

4 Likes

Yep bottom picture a winner for the fem prize.
Potentially the middle picture going the same way time will tell. Not sure about the top picture and the theory sounds good. Let’s wait and see what happens.
Great for learning exercise.
Cheers @Ocean

1 Like

Got some very pretty colors coming through on one of my plants that still has yet to show male/female but either way I’m cloning her!!

And here are a few others same strain:

Overall shot day 3 of flower:

8 Likes

1 week into flower and about 6” stretch….also the red branched Sasquatch stash finally revealed her leg hairs!!! I immediately started getting cuttings to clone her :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Couple pics from this morning’s feeding

8 Likes

Looking green and beautiful!

4 Likes

These are getting huge!! Idk what ima do with them lol, def should stick to just 6 plants, idk how some of you stuff 4 plants in a 3x3, much less a 4x4

6 Likes

Looking lush in there!!

5 Likes

Defoliation day:

Next set of babies (do-si-dohs x zkittles, golden tiger x Panama, critical purple kush):

Some clones of the (very) purple Sasquatch stash:

6 Likes

Some pics of the stem structures:

5 Likes

Stunning work on the structures there! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice bath lol

1 Like