Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

Nice light setup you have there. The frame that you’ve built for them is awesome.

2 Likes

Started to defol some today but back was hurting, have to finish tomorrow

7 Likes

Thats bold @Ocean with your defol great structure

1 Like

Nice work Ocean :+1:

1 Like

Finished up today, here’s some more pics:

6 Likes

OMGosh @Ocean you’re so brave! I “know” I should do it but I can’t bring myself to strip all the little stems like that! Nice work buddy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I hope your back behaves soon mate :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Dang Ocean, it looks like that’s going to be a tabletop flat canopy!
Looking on down below, it really shows. I love the way you structure your grow man. It’s so well thought out.

4 Likes

Thanks!! Here is a few days later and how they bounced back:

Here’s the next grow starting their training:

7 Likes

You are growing a jungle man. I love it. :slight_smile: I wish I had the health to keep up with all that! LOL. It’ll be a lovely sight. just keep feeding the hedgehogs! :laughing:

4 Likes

@Hellraiser quick question that I feel like you may have the answer to…
Since I switched to Jacks and coco a few grows back, I feed every watering, but only every other day, I’ve never given them something everyday and I’m wondering if I’m missing out by doing every 2 days?

I ask cause I just read a bunch of post from others that also use jacks/coco and they mentioned they feed ever day with that combo.

I produced roughly 4oz/plant pretty consistently now for 2 full grows and have had tons of feedback from heavy smokers that all say my bud is right up there with stuff they have gotten in the states at dispensaries (except peyote gorilla, they all LOVE that). So I’m guessing an increase of feeding wouldn’t do too much?

2 Likes

I use Jacks in coco and I do feed everyday. I’ve had some burnt tips but nothing worse than that. They love it

4 Likes

Depends on your pot size and if you used any perlite. With my 5 gal pots and no perlite, I could easily feed/water every other day without problems as the coco would not get too dry. If I used smaller pots or had used a good amount of perlite then I’d want to water/feed every day.

I water/feed daily because I prefer to, and there are those that even water/feed coco multiple times a day. Lots of ways to do it.

2 Likes

You have grown heaps @MoBilly
Praise is a wonderful thing

3 Likes

Canopy vs underside:

9 Likes

Always amazing! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Beautiful work as always :clap:

3 Likes