Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

With mine you could only see the purple on the buds with a loop but in the last week it came on strong. Do you might still get your purple leaves and all

1 Like

Oh that’s awesome! :purple_heart:

1 Like

13 Likes

Looks like a coral reef shot.
Cheers

3 Likes

Here’s a pic this morning, some branches starting to weaken up, but lots of new pistils still and no amber showing :frowning:

I’m also disappointed at the peyote gorilla, just seem to stay small all the way around from height to cola thickness :confused:

Also, I started high ph water only about 9 days ago trying to get some colors to pop and nothing yet :thinking:

Peyote Gorilla:

Weddingcake x frosty gelato:

Grand daddy purple:

10 Likes

Grand daddy purple looks like my favorite out of the 3.
They all look chunky @Ocean

3 Likes

They are , except the peyote gorilla, it’s on the skinny side for sure and not nearly stacked like the others. The weddingcake is by far the frostiest, and the GDP is the thickest but it’s pretty fox tailed.

2 Likes

Well, ima chop these girls in the next few days I think, not QUITE enough amber, but I’d say guessing it’s about 5%….so should be around 10% or so on them by Monday…the stems are giving out due to the weight, but here’s some good shots:

Peyote gorilla:

Weddingcake x frosty gelato:

Grand daddy purple:

And here is some comparison shots next to a solo cup for reference:

12 Likes

Nicely done

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice buds and full of trics! Congrats Ocean!!

3 Likes

Dang chunky buds Ocean! I’d be proud over beauties like that!

2 Likes

Ocean-
Just wanted to say thank you so much for your service. Your grow is great. Some of those shots it looks like the leaves are wearing a coat!!! I would say enjoy your retirement, but those pictures have already told me you will be just fine!!! I wish you much peace of mind and happiness sir!

2 Likes

Fantastic trich shots @Ocean
You use a stand to hold your microscope don’t you??
The ladies look amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome really great post @Ocean
What a great harvest your going to get very soon

4 Likes

Those look amazing !! Awesome grow man thanks for posting.

1 Like

:eyes:look at you, with your new fancy new avatar :grin: