Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

Just beautiful mate :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful job such tidy bonsai trees

1 Like

Got the rest cleaned up and ready for the long haul now :face_with_monocle:

Next group of (2ea) blackberry moonrocks, blue dream sherbet and blue forest berry coming along nicely:

14 Likes

Went out to check on my ladies at lights on and noticed this:

I suspect the my ph meter was off causing a slight PH imbalance (too low due to improper calibration on ph meter) of a feeding of slightly acidic, couple with possible too much light…

So I went and grabbed a new blue labs ph pen, and turned my lights down to 775 total (230 +- each plus 2 30w UVA), from 850 total and raised the lights about 3” or so…I’ll give it a day and see how they react :slight_smile:

Any other precautions you guys think I should take? @Hellraiser @imSICKkid @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 or anyone else?

7 Likes

I think your ok. I’ve had a leaf twist on me a few times and never saw any kind of negative effects. Keep it rocking homie :metal:

8 Likes

I have a few of those twisty leaves happening. I stopped looking at them…lol

5 Likes

Yeah no biggie, looks good.

3 Likes

Here is a few pics of this morning during feeding:

13 Likes

I spy some very nice work there buddy! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

2 more weeks I think, not seeing a single amber but MOSTLY cloudy:

12 Likes

Looking great! Yea they can go from cloudy to amber in days. I think you’re right on the 2 weeks. Beautiful girl!

3 Likes

A little upset that I havnt seen a single color show on my GDP :frowning:

6 Likes

I’ve got purple stems and the veins on the leaves are purple. I hope that translates to setting up for purple buds.
:pray: :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve got leaves with tinges on purple on one of my WHITE WIDOWS :joy::joy::joy::joy: She must have “caught the purple” from Blueberry 2

3 Likes

Colour is nice but great smell, taste, and smoke can’t be beaten :wink: I know what you mean though.

ILGM have just added Purple Kush to their Auto range for Australia, so of course I have to buy it and try for more purple :joy::purple_heart::ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s funny @anon33684698
I was looking at my Skywalker the other day. It has dark purple stripes from top to bottom on the stems. :slight_smile:
Where’s THAT coming from? LOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

I kept it cool in there for the last 10 days ± before the flip. I set it to run around 64 degrees.
I don’t know if that did it but I have a lot of purple going on in the green room. I heard that low temps prior to flip would cause this. I’m an experimenter so I tried it. We’ll see the outcome, obviously.
Next time I’ll keep the temps in the lower to mid 70’s again like I did my first grow and see if I end up with all greenage again.

2 Likes

Been a few days so here we are with the babies growing up:

13 Likes

So GREEN! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes