Ocean forest , happy frog only last 20 to 40 days so what do you add or whatever after that.. ...autoflowers need.. New grower and thanks

ok thank you… I am growing in soil and am 5 weeks in and my 4 SD autos look good… so i dont need to worry bout a runoff?

Personally i always used the FF Trio liquids and battled salt lock even despite flushes.

Everyone is different though.

This grow i switched to Gaia Green dry nutes and only top dress the soil every few weeks and i haven’t looked back. I’m impressed so far. This is my first grow with them, and I’ll never mix nutes again thats for sure. I’m a lazy panda lol

Harvesting these actually this weekend.

7 Likes

:flushed:
Bro.
Your posts make me feel like I am leafing through an issue of High Times.
Good lord.

2 Likes

@ShockDog Bro. You stop that shenanigans right now damnit. Thats 100% not true :joy:

I’m still a novice

2 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda :joy:

3 Likes

@ShockDog :laughing::laughing:
40f3cc6c4cd9827c29c83c7dbc776024_w200

3 Likes

Did you say what nutrients you’re using?
5 weeks might be a third of the way.
If issues come up it is often during the first few weeks of flower. At this time they are really working and deficiencies become magnified.
I made it through two grows without checking anything. I was totally blind as to what I was feeding and what was coming out. Eventually I started to lose plants and saw the light. I was using fox farm trio in FF ocean forest.

1 Like

What amendments do you use from Gaia Green?What times do you top dress, and how to you change your top dressings throughout the plants life?

Im a first time grower. I use Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend. In 5 gal pots it has enough nutes for 30 days. After 30 days i add Coast Of Maine Organic Plant Food and for flower i use COast of Maine Bud N Bloom. I also top with worm castings… ill be harvestikg this G13 auto in a week.

2 Likes

Nice colors on your flowers!

1 Like

@ThermoNukePanda thats beautiful man. Did you drop your night time temps to get those colors or is that just the strain?

1 Like

@bluejean Thank you!

@ChittyChittyBangin Thank you as well!!

I have to assume its the strain. Flowering through end of summer has been not so ideal. Temps fluctuate in the tent from the mid 80s during the day and not usually lower than low 70s at night. Its been a struggle with humidity too cause theyre so dense and huge.

Accidentally vegged for 10 weeks too lol

If you can transplant to a larger pot size, just add new ocean forest soil. That will recharge your pot for a few weeks.

1 Like

Yup. I transplanted mine a few times. Started in solos, to 2 gal, 5 gal, was wanted to end in 7s but i messed up that transplant and ended up in 10s.

I used progressive FF soils starting in HF → OF → SF (Strawberry Fields)

1 Like